Stayed at the Cape Grace for 4 days at the start of our trip to South Africa. From the minute we arrived at the hotel it was a fantastic experience. It ranks as one of the best hotels we have stayed in. The team at Guest Relations are very helpful in arranging tours or restaurant recommendations. (Special mention to Sheba!). The breakfasts were of an extremely high quality with an excellent selection. The rooms and general decor of the hotel is extremely classy whilst being very cosy and welcoming. The pool area is a bit on the small side but was never busy during our stay and the pool staff couldn't do enough for you. We made good use of the hotel's BMW 7 Series to ferry us around the city, it's complimentary and you do need to book in advance. The hotel is certainly not cheap but we also didn't feel it was poor value either. The old addage you get what you pay for certainly applies at the Cape Grace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa