Privileged to stay at the Cape Grace. From the moment you are collected in their BMW at the airport you are bathed in luxury.
Nothing is too much trouble for the concierge staff, who are all so helpful, and knowledgeable.
We asked about a gym, and although not on the premises, they offered complimentary membership, and to chauffeur drive us to a nearby gym. When we said we couldn't be bothered, they asked what equipment we required, and promptly delivered it to our room. What service!
Food at One Waterfront is excellent, (if a little pretentious) and the Whisky bar is superb. Ask about the whisky tastings, conducted by the sommelier. Well worth it if you like whisky.
Wouldn't hesitate to return, in fact, wouldn't stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa