We had a great time while staying at the Cape Grace, the staff really made us feel at home, all the time they would greet us and help us with the dinner reservations, they have a great car service to take you to close restaurants or attractions, use it. The location is great in the harbor and close to the shopping mall with a lot of great restaurants, don't forget to try the restaurant of the hotel it is also very good. While in Cape Town, you should try the white shark cage diving experience, it's a once in a life time... now maybe twice for us. Before I forget, once we left the safe open with the wedding rings in there, and everything was there after they cleaned the room, with a card that said that they had closed the safe so I had to call the reception to get the new password to open it, we were amazed by this... excellent employees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa