We stayed three nights in this fantastic hotel and cannot find a single fault with it. Elegant comfortable and stylish with fantastic food and the best most friendliest staff ever. The rooms are lovely with silky bed linen big fluffy towels and comfy Queen size beds and free Wifi. Located on the V and A waterfront it is close to lots or really good restaurants and the location is very safe and patrolled by security guards. There was always lots going on. If you want to go in to the city the hotel provides a free taxi and you can then get your own back from wherever you are. Every member of staff from the cleaner to the most senior manager is friendly and welcoming and really genuine. They really do work as a team to provide you with the best possible service. The breakfast is wonderful as is the food in the evening. I strongly recommend this hotel and we are going back next year. We loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa