We felt at home from the moment we entered the hotel. Staff are very professional, polite and friendly. Our room on the ground floor was spacious and beautiful with a superb view on the harbour (yachts) and on Signal Hill. The bed was very comfortable. The only minor point ... the hotel charges an extra for WiFi. This should be complimentary and included in the room price. There was a minor problem with our dinner reservation but this was solved in a very professional way. The hotel management arranged something extra for our friends to celebrate their wedding anniversary. Le Signal, the hotel restaurant, is a splendid place for a special occasion : we enjoyed fantastic food and wines at an excellent price. The hotel is very well located, close to the V&A Waterfront. We will definitely come back next time we are in Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa