We stayed at the Cape grace Hotels in early September for three days. The hotel is located in the waterfront area and the views from our roof top terrace room were beautiful. We faced the marina where we could occassionally hear seal lions barking in the harbor and Table Mountain formed and impressive backdrop.
Check in service was fast and well executed which was important to two worn out travelers from the US. Our room was large with a big bath. Because it was our 25th anniversary complimentary hand-made chocolates and champagne on ice was waiting for us in our room one afternoon.
We only used the dining room for breakfast during our stay. Both the food and service were always very good and the buffet had a great selection that my wife loved. This hotel is a must if you are planning a visit to Capetown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa