It's hard to do anything than agree with other reviews. The hotel is centrally located, definitely five star and the staff are as friendly and helpful as you'll find. We only booked a basic room but found it plenty big enough with all the amenities we needed.
Breakfast was generally very good although on the Sunday of our stay I ordered sausage, egg, bacon and tomato and received egg and bacon. I couldn't be bothered to complain as what I had was tasty but we noticed another guy complaining so wonder whether the Sunday chef was a temp.
I'd recommend making use of the hotel's complimentary BMW service. They'll take you anywhere within a 10km radius and pick you up (if needed),free. Be sure to book in advance.
1) If you hire a car in Cape Town take your driving licence AND your passport. Our thanks to Hoon at the concierge desk for telling us this.
2) If you like seafood, try Baia in the mall on the waterfront. VERY good.
If you have any questions, please ask.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa