Right in the middle of V&A waterfront this hotel was… WOW!!. The hotel had an old charm of its own. Cape Grace had very large spacious rooms, tastefully done. The staff of the hotel was very friendly, and more than ready to help you with all the queries one would have. Complementary Taxi services were also offered by the hotel to take us around Cape Town. A fantastic breakfast was served by the poolside to kick start the day and in the evenings they organized lovely tea in the library a perfect way for one to enjoy the evening. Its 2 mins walk to the V & A waterfront and nearby shopping centers, where all the buzz is. Quite expensive but, well worth the money for a stay at a luxurious boutique hotel and great quality service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa