Cape Grace
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Mountain Marina(Cape Town Central)
  • Breakfast included
Waterfront Village(Cape Town Central)
  • Pool
The Silo Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Breakfast included
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
  • Breakfast included
Dock House Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
The PortsWood(Cape Town Central)
  • Breakfast included
The Commodore(Cape Town Central)
  • Restaurant
2,186 results
All reviewssignal restaurantbascule barwelcome homewhiskey bartable mountaincomplimentary car servicechauffeur serviceoverlooking the marinadressing areabeautiful hotelour honeymoonevery member of staffluxury roomperfect locationbottle of champagnewaterfront areafive star hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2011

We spent part of our honeymoon at Cape Grace and loved every moment of it. From the service, to the rooms, to the restaurants - everything was simply brilliant. Cape Town treated us very well, and our honeymoon will be remembered!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at the Cape Grace in August 2009. Everything about this property was unrivaled. The service was incredible and I was greeted by name every time I happened into the lobby. The restaurant and breakfast were excellent and the guest room was picture perfect. I had an incredible view of table mountain. I also took advantage of the hotel car service. Included in my room price was the ability to have the hotel drivers take you anywhere within 25 miles. I would definitely recommended getting this package. It was a huge help to me during my stay and the drivers were fantastic. Overall, it was truly the trip of a lifetime. I seriously thought, I don't know what I ever did to deserve to stay at such an amazing property.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Beautiful setting in Cape Town Harbor. Perfect walking distance to restaurants and night life. We had a large suite which was very comfortable for our family of four with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Nice private outdoor terrace. We ate breakfast in the hotel which was very nice. Room service was lovely as well.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2011

What a magnificent hotel to stay in.......so luxurious and yet friendly with extremely helpful staff. Spent 5 nights here with friends and it was one of the best holidays. One highlight was chartering the hotels yacht for a couple of hours ....watching the sunset ,drinking champagne-magical. The views of Table Mountain at the back are stunning and any trips we wanted help with were done quickly and efficiently. They even recorded the rugby for us as we were booked into a restaurant at the same time as the end of the game!!! If you were contemplating staying here you would not be disappointed. Fabulous .

Room Tip: At the rear of the hotel overlooking the harbour and Table Mountain.
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We had the pleasure of staying at the Cape Grace in mid July for 3 nights whilst we were on honeymoon.
Firstly the hotel is very easy to reach, and this was particularly useful as this was my first time driving in Cape Town.
There is ample parking space and we were able to park right outside the front door.
The doormen extended a warm greeting upon our arrival and then we met Sheba who was extremely warm and courteous whilst checking us in.
The bedroom was very spacious and immaculately clean. Sparkling wine awaited us and also on our last night the hotel sent us a bottle of amarillo. We also had a wonderful view over the marina.
The concierge, Stretton arranged tickets for Table Mountain and also arranged for the hotel car to bring us there and back.
We made use of the car a few times and it is a really useful service and the chauffeurs we encountered, Ricky and Lance, were very knowledgable and friendly guys.
We only ate breakfast at the hotel during our stay but that was absolutely wonderful.
On a few occasions we had cocktails at the bar right beside the marina. It really was a divine experience.
The Cape Grace offers a e suite which we found useful as well as printing facilities.
All the staff knew our names and to be honest I could not find any faults with the Cape Grace.
We really had the most brilliant stay and I would have no hesitation in recommending the Cape Grace to anyone travelling to Cape Town.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple