Be assured the staff at Garden Court De Waal has a memory like an elephant, step into that hotel and they will remember you even if you visit them anually like I do.
The Manager will greet you like a father greets all his kids in the morning.
The Porter will greet you and remember each and every luggage so that you dont forget any.
The kitchen staff will feed you so much you would'nt want to move from the hotel, if you bored with the menu they will create something for you all you need to do is ask the chef...
When you leave to return home YOU WILL feel lik eyou leaving a family home, as they will greet you out as if its a family member leaving the nest.
If you have kids then dont even pre book to take them on tours because the hotel holiday program is so packed with fun, my husband and I felt like singletons as our kids refused to leave the hotel.
This is a hotel I have been staying at for the past 6 years, Every year my daughter celebrates her birthday there, its our annual holiday destination. The best part , you dont need to hire a car as the Myciti bus stops infront of the hotel and costs R5.50 to the waterfront and R57 to the airport from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There's a square on the block in the Mother City. SunSquare Cape Town Gardens is located in the vibrant and cosmopolitan suburb of The Gardens, on the edge of the Cape Town City Bowl. This trendy hotel offers guests more of what they want, making their hotel experience a memorable one. SunSquare Cape Town Gardens is close to the CBD as well as the Cape Town International Convention Centre, whilst the Cape Town International Airport is only a short 20-minute drive from the hotel. For leisure travellers, the hotel is beautifully positioned at the base of Table Mountain - one of the new 'Seven Wonders of Nature' - and is close to Long Street, which has an array of day and night time activities with its vast selection of chic restaurants and boutique shops. The hotel is also located within close proximity to main attractions in the area, such as the V&A Waterfront and the gorgeous beaches of Camps Bay and Bloubergstrand. About the hotel SunSquare Cape Town Gardens combines affordability and comfort with modern accommodation for individuals who know exactly what they want. The spacious lobby extends into a bar area, providing a relaxing place for guests to socialise and enjoy themselves - chatting, working or listening to music. The lounge area leads off from the lobby and is yet another comfortable space where guests can read the newspaper, conduct business meetings, or just sit back and relax. Guests can also unwind and have a drink by the terrace, which looks over a lovely pool deck and has magnificent views of the city. For those guests who want to stay fit and healthy while staying at the hotel, the well-equipped gym comes in handy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your SunSquare Cape Town Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court De Waal Hotel Cape Town Central
- SunSquare Cape Town Gardens South Africa