“Professional guides with excellent service !”
Review of Beyond Cape Town Day Tours - CLOSED

Beyond Cape Town Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Beyond Cape Town offers private tailor made tours and day tours in South Africa . All our tours are well researched and full of fresh ideas. We personally conduct and organise all our tours. We pride ourselves in offering our guests Service, Quality and Comfort.We welcome people of all ages, nationalities, people with a disability, groups and gladly organise special interest tours.We speak English, French and German
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We booked 6 full days in Cape Town and looked for private day tours to discover the regions surrounding the city. We contacted Christine by mail after searching the net and got a prompt response describing the tours that are available. We booked 3 tours and were extremely pleased with our guide Craig, who was very knowledgeable and easy going. He gave us a warm and personal service while at the same time making sure we got our private moments as a family, and that was greatly appreciated. Thanks to Craig and Christine, we left Cape Town with wonderful memories and a much better understanding of the fascinating history of the city and its surroundings.
When we come back we will definitely use their services again, and highly recommend them to everyone.

1  Thank Erez N

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Christine organization has been recomanded to me through my family network. With my wife we have been very happy with the trip organized by Christine, everything has been smooth and well organized. the venues were very nice and comfortable.
During the trip organization Beyond Cape has been very reactive and helpfull.
Thank you very much Christine for these nice holidays.

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

We decided to do this tour based on the few reviews we saw posted on trip advisor. We basically gave them an idea of what we wanted to do around the cape and Christine was very helpful in making a tour plan that suited our needs. They had also taken care of our accommodation for the different places that we stayed at every night. And their choices were really commendable as we stayed in some really nice places where we had the opportunity to interact with the locals who were the owners.
The best part of the tour was having Craig as our guide who has been an experienced guide for the last 15 years or so within SA and was really passionate about showing the best of the Cape for the 7 day tour that we took with him. No request was too big for Craig and he was always ready to accommodate us, whether it was a request to see a waterfall or finding a place that serves vegetarian food for my wife or stopping frequently to take photos he was always kind enough to go the extra mile to serve us.
I have already recommended them to a colleague of mine who has booked a tour with them. I think you don't need to think twice. Just book your tour to South Africa with them and they will take care of the rest.

2  Thank EatDrinkStayReview
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I contacted Christine through a personal contact who had highly recommended me the Beyond Cape Town agency in order to organize our 10th wedding anniversary trip : we wanted to discover Southern Africa wilderness through a safari and the Victoria Falls. It was just amazing : the safari lodge in Botswana in Chobe Game Reserve and the luxury tents site in Zimbabwe (Victoria Falls) were absolutely amazing. We felt extremely well welcomed and through Christine it seemed so easy to organize. Everything went perfectly well, it was an amazing 10 days trip and we were completely taken care of from day 1. Christine took care of everything : the logistics, the air tickets, the bookings of the lodges, the local transportation - we did not have to worry about anything. A great souvenir ! I would definitively recommend Beyond Cape Town and will not hesitate going through Christine for my next holidays and next wedding anniversary.

1  Thank PatrickRD
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I managed to get hold of Craig and Christine through my personal network and decided to ask them advice on what sort of holiday would suit my elderly grandmother and her partner. There advice and knowledege was outstanding regarding the putting together of a suitable safari package in the Eastern Cape. My family felt at ease with Christine being fluent in German. I would definately use them again for all holidays in the future, even if it would be just for advice.