“lunch with a view”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014

this must be one of the best lunch venues in Cape Town.
Food is interesting and well prepared.- alone for the lift drive (to the 4 floor in a glass lift) its worth wile going there.

There are newer reviews for The Pot Luck Club

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Delicious Tapas portions! A must visit! I loved all the food and dessert was super, I'll be back aaa

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Absolutely the most delicious modern tapas ever. I have just come back from Spain and the Pot Luck Club has better Tapas than authentic Spanish tapas. A gourmet delight. Pricey but well worth it.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

My husband and I ate at the Pot a Luck Club on a Saturday night. The restaurant is located on the top floor of an old biscuit mill in the Woodstock area of town with great views. The food is fun and imaginative with great flavour combinations to share. We ordered four choices each as we were very hungry and we struggled to finish it all. Our waitress was extremely knowledgable with regards to the menu and explained the dishes and helped us choose. The atmosphere was great, trendy but relaxed and casual. I only wish there was a Pot Luck Club in London!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I liked the idea of small dishes that you could share amongst the table, because you could try different taste. The ambiance is good, though a bit noisy. I also think the dishes were a bit over priced, but the overall experience was good.