“Amazing Lasagna”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Amazing Lasagna”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I went here with my girlfriend recently. We were starving after driving for hours, she had a alfredo pasta which was rather average and a bit bland, I had the beef lasagna which did not disappoint and I can recommend it, definitely one of the better ones I've had in my life.
Our waiter was friendly and helpful and the service was good overall!

• Visited December 2013

Somerset West, Western Cape, South Africa
“Too bad so sad”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Looking for an open restaurant in Greenpoint one Sunday lunchtime we found Cafe Extrablatt.
While the service was great and the ambience friendly, the meal disappointed.
I chose a veal schnitzel with mushroom sauce - it arrived dry and overdone so thank goodness for the sauce. My partner ordered a curry wurst and he enjoyed the wurst, not the sauce it came in. The skinny fries were the only saving grace. Disappointing and we won't be back.

• Visited November 2013
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Delicious burgers!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had lunch here on a Sunday afternoon - excellent spot to do some people watching. The burgers were really delicious and juicy and I would highly recommend them. Good service and good central location.

• Visited October 2013
Arusha, Tanzania
“Nice Relaxed Cafe with Decent Menu”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Came here for lunch with a friend, as we had a lunch voucher from The Entertainer book, which made lunch very good value.

As it was nice weather we sat outside, which is a great area for people watching as it's located on Somerset Rd.

We ate the daily special recommended by the waiter and were not disappointed-delicious.

Visited June 2013
Janesville
“Delicious & Great Value”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Just a short distance from the Cape Royale we stumbled upon this place. During our four days in Cape Town, we ate here three times! The pizza is wonderful, but I also discovered the chicken pita. Great variety of delicious food and some of the friendliest service you've ever had. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. To give you an idea of cost, my friend and I had two beers each and our own meal for a grand total of $15 U.S.D.

Visited July 2013