“Very authentic!”

Ranked #213 of 1,148 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: African
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: The Best of Ethiopian cuisine, prepared 100% in a traditional way so that you may experience the original taste of this internationally popular Eastern African food. Visit us at LITTLE ETHIOPIA RESTAURANT!!
Lilongwe, Malawi
“Very authentic!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I have traveled to Ethiopia several times and love the food! I cannot get it often where I live so I never miss a chance. I went to Addis in Cape and thought the food was terrible. I walked past Little Ethiopia and thought I would try again. The only other people in this tiny restaurant were the family of the owners. The food was very decent and overall it felt like an authentic Ethiopian dining experience. A huge improvement.

Visited December 2013
4 Thank kaulick

“Tiny place with great flavor”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

My friend found this place thru TripAdvisor & thought we should try it since it had great reviews. We had a late lunch-early dinner & we had the place all to ourselves. My first time to eat Ethiopian food & to my surprise, it tasted great! The place is very tiny & quite clean. There's a sink where you can wash your hands before & after meals, you don't even have to go to the toilet to wash your hands, not unless you do something else.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Ilonggo
London, United Kingdom
“Great value”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Given its humble stature it was in out top 5 of restaurants we tried in our week in South Africa. Very cheap but also very filling.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank J0nG
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“What a find!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

A tiny tiny restaurant on a side street, well worth the de-tour. Great price, wholesome tasty Ethiopian dishes!

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank ErikaCosta
Cork, Ireland
“Authentic food@ a good price”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I ate here a few days ago as I wanted to try Ethiopian food. It was very flavoursome but not overly filling. My only concern is the cleanliness of the place as you have to walk through the kitchen to reach the toilet. If they had a bigger space for kitchen, toilet etc it would be great.

• Visited October 2013