“Something for everyone & WIFI”
Review of Carlyle's on Derry

Carlyle's on Derry
Ranked #572 of 1,196 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I've spent a lot of time here, ate through half the menu and was never disappointed by the food. Especially the pizzas are great. It's open till late and people are friendly. And the wi-fi was good enough to actually enjoy skype.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

It is a bit off the centre located in Vredehoek, but in the weekend, you better make a reservation! All kinds of stuff on the menu, but the real pizza-lover knows that this is the place to go: lots of choices or order one of your own taste. Can be noisy at moments - but servide is top notch. And parking can be a nuissance but that's nothing special for Cape Town.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Carlyle's on Derry is by far one of the top restaurants in Cape Town! Pizza is amazing, but the Lamb Shank is by far the best I've ever eaten!

1  Thank ARC_Media
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have been going to restaurants since the day I can remember,but never have I seen a show like such,more then 60% of the staff is on some sort of drug(excl)weed which I see see as medicicnal.The manager that approached our table was well presentable and Knowledgeable about the industry and food.Tank you to him(william) we enjoyed our evening!but really it always starts at ownership,and pleaae look after the people that looks after you!

1  Thank luckyluke85
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Having recently moved to the area I popped in to try their pizza with a couple of friends. It really is lovely when you find a gem and this is definitely one of them.

Between us we had the mushroom madness pizza, Mediterranean pizza and mushroom pasta. None of this sounds particularly exciting but I can honestly say it must be some of the best pizzas I have ever eaten. As we say in SA 'finish and klaar'!

Very relaxed ambiance, with a full bar and, always a good sign, lots of locals popping in.

2  Thank Lucy B