“Trip exceeded our expectations”

Rhino Africa Safaris - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer day tours in the Cape Town and beyond in the Cape Winelands and Cape Point region with RhinoTripping, as well as longer, luxury tailor-made itineraries for travellers seeking to explore Southern and East Africa. Our team of expert travel consultants have extensive first-hand knowledge of all the top destinations, hotels and lodges.
Sarasota, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Trip exceeded our expectations”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

April 2013 I wrote a review about the exceptional service I received from Samantha at Rhino Africa in Cape Town in planning our trip to Southern Africa. Well we just return from a fabulous 19 days visiting three countries, three game reserves, staying at six different properties, five side trips, a river boarder crossing, five flights and fifteen transfers that were seamless and smooth. The trip exceeded our expectations and provided us with a worry free vacation that we could truly enjoy. I highly recommend Samantha and Rhino Africa for set up your trip to Southern Africa.

Visited September 2013
7 Thank George B

Perth, Australia
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“A well arranged and well thought out tour”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Thanks so much everyone at Rhino Africa for a well arranged and well thought out tour.

All went perfectly for 21 days, from the Sabi Sands to Victoria Falls, Chobe, Deception Valley in the Kalahari, and the Okavango Delta. The choice and arrangement of visits was excellent. All transfers were seamless and handled so smoothly

I would not hesitate to recommend your services

Visited July 2013
5 Thank gil w
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Thorough and Professional Trip to Africa by Icon Expeditions”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Icon Expeditions is a subsidiary of Rhino Africa Safari. My wife and I used Icon Expeditions for our 16 night trip to 4 countries in Africa. We first tried to use a travel agent in the USA but found they did not have the expertise for such a complicated itinerary. Chantelle Bosch from Icon Expedtiions was a true professional and never tired of educating us based on her own personal experience of the best Safari locations to use in Africa. She also had great patience as we changed our itinerary many times as we became familiar about what we wanted to see and do. Chantelle booked us into 3 different luxury camps and all exceeded our expectations and enabled us to see over 40 animal species including all of the top 5. We also visited Victoria Falls and Cape Town on our trip and Chantelle scheduled the many internal Africa flights and all worked without a single problem. The lodges and hotels we stayed all had kind things to say about Icon/Rhino and their professionalism. The pricing from Icon was very competitive and we highly recommend anyone planning a trip to Africa to speak to Chantelle for an excellent and exciting African experience.

Visited June 2013
5 Thank hofmanb
Brighton, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Exceptional safari”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Rhino all way fantastic tour and very well organised our whole group our safari through cape to wine route was a 5 star performance from team - no wonder you have such good reviews and appreciated outstanding

Visited May 2013
2 Thank 38Highender
Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Extraordinary Planning and Service!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

When I decided to look into the option of a 7-day trip to Kruger National Park and Victoria falls, I stumbled upon Rhino Africa Safari Tour agency because this agency was handling all the bookings for one of the Private Game Reserves that I was looking into at the time. I was in email correspondence with Nomveliso Ntunja from Rhino Africa Safari and she is awesome at her job. I could just feel like there was actually another human being on the other end of the email correspondences instead of the usual "agency/hotel template" type emails. Nomveliso came up with many different options and was helpful in so many ways for planning our trip. Unfortunately, after discussing options with my travel partner, we've decided to mainly stay in West Africa on our holiday. I DEFINITELY will be contacting Nomveliso and Rhino Africa Safari tours in the near future when we do decide to make this trip happen because they show extraordinary care for their clients and make the whole booking process painless!

Visited June 2013