“Awesome never forgery lifetime experience”

Hike Table Mountain
More attraction details
Owner description: Hike Table Mountain is an owner-operated mountain guiding business specializing in hikes and climbs on Table Mountain and around Cape Point. A passion for nature and mountains coupled with a commitment to service excellence lies at the heartbeat of what we do, ensuring you get the ultimate mountain experience. Run by qualified, accredited, attentive and highly-experienced mountain guides. All hikes and climbs are customized to suit your level of fitness and sense of adventure. We are the only guiding company offering hikes up all routes on Table Mountain. Whether you are a first-time hiker or seasoned trekker, adrenalin junky or nature lover, we make sure you get the experience you are looking for.
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Awesome experience! Don't miss this if visiting Cape Town. I truly believe Riaan could get almost anyone up the mountain, highly skilled, patient, professional, knowledgeable, and personable. Likes (loves) Clif Bars, your experience will be boosted by addition of Clif bars.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had the pleasure of hiking with Riaan up the India Venster route and I not only had a great time, but got to experience the adventure of scrambling. Riaan was very knowledgeable on the plant life, various routes, and guided us through the proper foot placements to climb up the rocks. Highly recommend going through HikeTableMountain and highly recommend the India Venster if you're feeling a little adventurous.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I was dubious about taking this trip,expected a long walk up a mountain. What I got was far from it,this was an amazing experience. Riaan was a great and patient guide. We hade great scenery, challenging scrambles (which I now know is rock climbing) and the time just flew by. I don't think I can actually do him justice here, I came to Cape Town solely to do shark diving which I have dreamt of all my life,but this trip today with Riaan came in a very close second to my shark dive, and if I was here longer I would def want to go again on a different route. Riaans knowledge of the mountain and all that comes with it if first class, and he can cater for any experience of hikers. Make this a priority on your trip to Cape Town, you will miss out on soo much by taking the cable car up. Thanks Riaan, I am now a hiking convert

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Wow!
What a day! Riaan picked us up from our Hotel and after appropriate questions about our level of excitement and adventure he planned a truly awesome day. In the almost 3 wks we had touring South Africa, the hike up table mountain was my absolute favourite! Completely off the beaten track, a route that I would have never have been able to find on my own- by the time we reached the top I had a huge sense of satisfaction! Thanks for an awesome day!!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Riaan took us up the India Venster trail last weekend. It was so great to spend a lovely morning with a guide who is experienced and intuitive enough to help you gain confidence to do things that initially seem impossible. It was a tough four hour hike & scramble, but Riaan led us up the mountain with a perfect combination of information, instruction, rest and good humor. I would 100% recommend him as a guide and can't wait to do it again! Thanks Riaan - you rock!