“Excellent Winelands Tour From Our Friendly Tour Guide, 'Mac'!!”

Cape Tours With Mac
More attraction details
Owner description: Cape Tours With Mac is an Owner Run Tour Business based in Cape Town , operating since 2006 who specialise in Tailor Made Tours.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Winelands Tour From Our Friendly Tour Guide, 'Mac'!!”
Reviewed October 8, 2011

My fiance and I heard about cape tours with mac through a friend and decided to book him for a half day wine tour. Because there were 6 of us we got the tour all to ourselves! We got picked up on time from our hotel and off we went to some of the wine farms around Franschhoek and Stellenbosch. We found Mac to be really friendly and very knowledgeable about the history of the surrounding area. I think we went to about 4 or 5 different wine estates and all of the tastings were free of charge!!! We had an absolute ball and would use Mac's services again if we come back to Cape Town without a doubt.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank russell j
CapeToursWithMac, Owner at Cape Tours With Mac, responded to this review, April 13, 2015
My new Wonderful Scottish and Irish friends I don't think I have laughed so much on a Winelands tour ever. If you ever give up your day job the World is Your Oyster. Definitely a pleasure to spend so much time with you and I am looking forward to giving your friends the Usual VIP treatment next month.
All the very best