“Best in Town”
Review of Mr Rib

Ranked #789 of 1,182 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Although, without a doubt the best Ribs in Cape Town, go for a second visit and also try the homemade burgers…. They are yum…
The restaurant / takeaway is new to the Goodwood landscape but with service and products this good .. he will be around for years to come….

1  Thank Manz000
MisterRib, Owner at Mr Rib, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2011

Thanks Manz!
always nice to see you at Mr Rib.

Thanks for the review

Michael

Reviewed July 31, 2011

Some of my Capetonian friends took me to Mr Rib a couple of weeks ago. They mentioned that it is only a fast-food restaurant. Fast-Food isn't my favourite kind of food but I have to admit that the ribs were extremely juicy and sumptuous. The service was very friendly and we got our meal in a very short time. When I'm back in Cape Town I definitely go back. Thank you my friends for taking me there it was a great experience.

1  Thank Jazzmin11_11
MisterRib, Owner at Mr Rib, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2011

Thanks Jasmin!
have to visit, when you are back in Cape Town

Thanks for the review

Michael

Reviewed July 31, 2011

It all looks like a normal fast food but the quality was outstanding! We has Ribs, Avo & Bacon Burger and a Salad.
Every single dish was restaurant quality!
Come back next year! (first thing when we come out of the Plain!)