“Memorable Days”

Randy's Private Day Tours
Ranked #149 of 334 Tours in Cape Town Central
More attraction details
Owner description: Having been around since 1999, we have established ourselves as a touring company of note. We are the preferred suppliers to top guesthouses, such as the 2Inn1 Kensington. Our specialty is airport transfers and private day tours. A husband and wife team, Faried and Rosina, runs this company. Both have extensive experience in the hospitality industry. We will not only meet your expectations but also strive to exceed them.
Reviewed August 29, 2013

During our stay in Cape Town we went on 3 trips with Randy's plus airport transfers all organised by 2inn1 Hotel. These were "private" tours so we did benefit from the individual services of guide/driver. All were excellent. Twice went out with Terence who was so knowledgable and friendly it really enhanced our trip. Just knowing where the best scenic routes are and how to avoid the crowds is such a plus but, most importantly, our options were explained leaving us with final choice. Well done. Wish you every success!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Rosina and Faried spent 4 days sharing Cape Town, its surroundings and the Winelands with myself and my husband. They did a wonderful job sharing the history, culture, and customs of South Africa. They even arranged a tour of Johannesburg that also was excetional on very short notice. I would recommend them to anyone who would like to learn and experience the beauty and wonder of South Africa with a company who can provide a program to suite the needs and desires of the individual traveler.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Used them for 3 full days with my wife. Had both Rosina and Faried driving us and both were super excellent both in terms of driving quality and calmness and also with respect to their knowledge and ability to keep things interesting. When I left my sweater in the car on leaving Cape Town, they were very efficient and fast in getting it back to me. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Rosana did a great job customizing our 2 days in Cape Town. Not only is she very knowledgable of the area, she changed our 'wine-tasting' trip to include beer-tasting for my husband. We saw Cape Point, African penguins, Table Mountain, and wine country. She was prompt each day with a smile. We had a super time!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Our tours with Randy`s were just great. The tours weren`t just private, they are exclusive as well in terms of where you would like to go, which stops you like to stay at and for how long. The driving was very safe and Rosine a great tour guide.