“Sunset cruise”

$68.73*
and up
Cape Town City Pass including Two Oceans Aquarium and District Six Museum
More attraction details
Owner description: The Jolly Roger is just one of the five boats under the house of Yacoob Yachts in the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town, South Africa. Providing guests with a full-blown pirate experience, it frequently runs kiddies birthday parties and memorable private functions in addition to the daily and sunset cruises. Taking a capacity of 75 passengers, and with facilities including a bar area; sound system; lighting; gas braai and dance pole, the Jolly Roger is the perfect party venue!
Witbank
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Sunset cruise”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have been on the Jolly Roger before and had a great time. This time however, the sea became rough, resulting in my losing the food I had eaten earlier. Crew members rallied around, wiped me down and even provided me with a pirate shirt since my shirt was soaked and smelly.
I wish to thank and commend the crew for their kind assistance in spite of my condition being such that even my relatives accompanying me ran away along with the rest of the nearby passengers. I could not really blame them since I was spewing out vomit at one terrific rate and unwittingly managed to spray most of those nearby.
Hooray for the Pirates!! Of all the sea trips I have undertaken, yours is the very best and most enjoyable by far. Dave Allan

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Dave A

Cape Town
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A true pirate adventure”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My son and daughter celebrated their birthday on the Jolly Roger. It was as closer to reality or fantacy than what I could have imagined. Real pirates, rope swinging, trasure hunt, face paint, voyage of dicovery into the Atlantic ocean, whale, dolphins and seals also swan alongside, lifejackets and all other safety complied with. Not a moment of boredom for the kids and adults alike.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Suraya W
Cape Town Central, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“More than you would expect!”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

Prepare to be dazzled by 1 of the worlds greatest experiences. Its safe and fun. With lots of heart and soul.

Visited May 2011