“Awesome experience”

Stoked School of Surf Lessons & Surf Trips
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Stoked School of Surf is a 'mobile' surf school and surf tour operation. We offer lessons along the beautiful beaches of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and 4- and 7- day learn-to-surf trips along the pristine coastline of the Garden Route and the Southern Cape. We can also customize private surf trips for those in search of more advanced breaks. So whether you've never touched a surfboard before or have ridden some waves in your lifetime, be sure to experience the 'stoke' with Stoked School of Surf.
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

What an amazing experience with awesome surfing instructors. Very professional and seriously fun! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

1  Thank lDaanl

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Of all the activities that i've done in Capetown(i've done quite a handful) over the span of last 13 months ,Surfing with stoked surf school was the best and is what i miss the most :(
It all began for me when I took my first lesson at Milnerton beach. I was stoked the moment I caught my first wave.I was unable to take the surftrip that lasts 3-4 days because of my work schedule, however i have taken lessons at Milnerton,Big bay and Muizenburg and have had almost everyone at surf school as my surf instructor at some point. These guys are the best out there - truly professional and friendly at the same time. Safety,Equipment,Reading the waves, Surfing etiquette - nothing is amiss in the lesson. One of my friends who didn't know how to swim ended up booking a lesson after watching us .He paddled out and stood on his board for his first lesson.
To cut a long story short - here i am in India with a surfboard that i got from there.
Thanks Michelle and team for helping me with the lessons,for all the wonderful pictures that keeps reminding me of the wonderful time i had ,for all the help provided to help me pick my first board and tips to safely pack it for the overseas travel. The time spent with you guys is something I will cherish for the rest of my life.
I would recommend taking a surf lesson with stoked surf school to anyone who plans to visit Capetown. To all those people who've booked the classes and waiting for the lesson - i envy you!

1  Thank nisanthtp
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Such a lot of fun during this 3-Days surf Week End ! Coaches are great: good teachers AND COOKERS ! Both surf lessons and extra-activities were amazing! Thank you so much ! :) Clumsy French guy

1  Thank HubertCape
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I expected to have a good time with Stoked, based on previous reviews, but this went beyond!! These guys know their stuff, because the waves were perfect, and they adjusted their tips and tricks to suit our level. Most of all, they got AMAZING shots of us surfing!

Boards and wetsuits are good quality, teaching is friendly and helpful - I would recommend this to ANYONE, even if you've never surfed before.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Michelle and her team really understand how much the everyday "Joe Soap" like myself enjoys riding a wave. And they go out of their way to help one achieve just that. thanks guys, you are awesome!