“Lots of fun with sweet people”

Stoked School of Surf Lessons & Surf Trips
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Stoked School of Surf is a 'mobile' surf school and surf tour operation. We offer lessons along the beautiful beaches of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and 4- and 7- day learn-to-surf trips along the pristine coastline of the Garden Route and the Southern Cape. We can also customize private surf trips for those in search of more advanced breaks. So whether you've never touched a surfboard before or have ridden some waves in your lifetime, be sure to experience the 'stoke' with Stoked School of Surf.
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
“Lots of fun with sweet people”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

It was my first time of surfing. Really good teachers. I've never believe that can stand up during the first class. Very friendly atmosphere. Thanks to Michelle and Matt. Highly recommended to anyone!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'm stoked”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great surfing at Muizenberg beach in Cape Town. Michelle is very friendly and helpful. Also she makes beautiful pictures while you are surfing. It was great and when I'm in Cape Town I will go back to Stoked School of Surf for sure!

London, United Kingdom
“Stoked addict!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I had such a FANTASTIC time surfing with Michelle that I went back every day until I left Cape Town! Michelle and the Stoked team are enthusiastic, friendly and fun. I was really impressed by the coaching method that Michelle has developed which draws on her degree in Sport Science and in-depth knowledge of surfing. From learning to ‘pop up’, to paddling out the back, to catching real waves and turning, Michelle and her team were able to get the best out of EVERYBODY in the class, no matter what our individual level and ability was. The innovative mobile setup allows her the flexibility to go wherever the conditions are best and she also went out of her way to collect me.
I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Michelle and the team at Stoked. If you’ve only ever half thought of trying surfing or if want to improve your skills, Stoked is THE ONLY way to go!

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
“Newly "Stoked" surfer”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I did the 4 - 2 hour lesson package with Michelle and her team, and I wouldn't have done it any other way. The coaches were so knowledgeable and helpful and by the last lesson I was dropping in on waves and riding their face all the way to shore. The boards and wetsuits were great, not worn down or with the look/feel of being used so often. I loved every minute of my lessons and can't wait to get back out in the water and on my board. I look forward to joining the stoked team on one of their surf tours soon. But for now, it's time for me to go...the waves are calling my name :)

Waterloo, Canada
“First time surfer”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This was easily one of the best parts of my trips to south africa. so many pros, not a single con. the fact that it's a mobile school, that means they picked us up from our hostel, drove us to the beach that had the best waves and than drove us home. the staff has unreal experience and get you in the water within 5 mins and on the waves. My friends and I loved it so much we signed up for a second lesson for the next day!! Highly recommend to ANYONE