“Newly "Stoked" surfer”

Stoked School of Surf Lessons & Surf Trips
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Stoked School of Surf is a 'mobile' surf school and surf tour operation. We offer lessons along the beautiful beaches of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and 4- and 7- day learn-to-surf trips along the pristine coastline of the Garden Route and the Southern Cape. We can also customize private surf trips for those in search of more advanced breaks. So whether you've never touched a surfboard before or have ridden some waves in your lifetime, be sure to experience the 'stoke' with Stoked School of Surf.
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I did the 4 - 2 hour lesson package with Michelle and her team, and I wouldn't have done it any other way. The coaches were so knowledgeable and helpful and by the last lesson I was dropping in on waves and riding their face all the way to shore. The boards and wetsuits were great, not worn down or with the look/feel of being used so often. I loved every minute of my lessons and can't wait to get back out in the water and on my board. I look forward to joining the stoked team on one of their surf tours soon. But for now, it's time for me to go...the waves are calling my name :)

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This was easily one of the best parts of my trips to south africa. so many pros, not a single con. the fact that it's a mobile school, that means they picked us up from our hostel, drove us to the beach that had the best waves and than drove us home. the staff has unreal experience and get you in the water within 5 mins and on the waves. My friends and I loved it so much we signed up for a second lesson for the next day!! Highly recommend to ANYONE

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Hi,

I went surfing with Michelle and her team yesterday in Muizenberg! I have never surfed before and have wanted to try it since my last visit in SA. Michelle managed to get my incomprehensible voice mail message and at a very short notice arrange for everything from my hotel pickup, to my gear and instruction. I fully enjoyed my two hours and was gladly surprise that the easy steps that were thought got me to a point when I could stand on my board! Michelle and her team were very friendly, professional and happy to help and share their knowledge! I am only sad I could only have two hours this time but definitely looking forward to another lesson in hopefully not the too distant future!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Last year I surfed with Michelle from Stoked for the first time. And this week I had the pleasure of being in Cape Town and to surf with Stoked again. Excellent service, great teacher, I can only recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I tried surfing in my younger days... I never got it right. 1 lesson and I was standing... I was stoked!!! I highly recommend Stoked School of Surf. The experience was awesome.