Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $67.83
from $20.52
from $409.05
1,811 results
All reviews bike ride cape peninsula tour cape point day trip driver freddy guide mark great tour boulders beach hout bay national park seal island a lot of fun interesting facts highly recommend this tour simons town chapman's peak nature reserve
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Full day tour, a lot to see, very worthwhile. Our guide Mike gave us a lot of insights and history making visiting such places so much more meaningful. With our driver Asanda, friendly and professional, it was an amazing experience and excellent value for the money. Highly recommend !!!

Date of experience: September 2019
BazBusSouthAfrica, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Douglas,

Thank you for posting a review.

I'm happy to hear that you found Mike informative and our tour worthwhile. I'm also delighted to hear that your found our driver Asanda friendly and professional.

Thank you for promising to recommend Baz Bus - We are happy that you found great value for money. :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the most enjoyable day tour I did in Cape Town. The views during the bus tour were so beautiful and we had a very good lunch as well. Would highly recommend anyone who wants to visit Cape Town.

Hi Wyiqut,

Thank you for posting a review.

I'm delighted to hear that you had the most enjoyable day in Cape Town with us. :)

I couldn't agree more, the views along the way are extremely beautiful.

Thank you for mentioning that you would highly recommend our tour.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked the one day Cape Peninsula Tour directly over Bazbus. I got picked up and droped off at my hostel.
The place you visit are amazing! The penguines at Boulders Beach are so cute. And of course you have to do the little hike between Cape Point and Cap of good Hope. The nature there is amazing and there are some good photo spots.
Thanks to our guide Mike and to our driver Asanda!!!

Hi there Helena,

Thank you for posting a review.

I'm thrilled to hear that you had a great time on our Cape Peninsula tour.

Happy to hear that you got some good photo opportunities, our scenic views are really spectacular.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Mike and Asanda were great and very attentive! A must do tour when in Cape Town. It’s worth every penny.

Hi there Jocylynn,

Thank you for posting a review.

I'm thrilled to hear that you found Mike & Asanda very attentive.

Thank you for mentioning that our tour is a MUST do when in Cape Town and that it's worth every penny. :)

Have a lovely day further!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved this day trip so much... So many highlights including boat trip to see a seals in their natural habitat (small additional charge), beautiful seaside mountain drives, visit to the famous penguin colony in Simon's Town (@ Boulders Beach), and enough time to explore the Cape of Good Hope with a gorgeous optional hike. Generous lunch and that exceeded my expectations in accommodating my vegan diet. I also loved that the guides took the time to stop & point out other wild animals like Antelope, ostrich, and baboons. Mike, our guide, and Asanda, our driver, were both wonderful. Highly recommend this tour.

Hi there,

Thank you for posting a review.

I'm delighted to hear that you loved our day trip so much. I'm happy to hear that you found both Mike & Asanda wonderful! :)

Thank you for mentioning that you would highly recommend our tour.

Have an amazing day further!