“Fantastic day trip”

$58.49*
and up
Full-Day Cape Point & Cape Peninsula Sightseeing Tour from Cape Town
More attraction details
Owner description: At only R750, the Baz Bus Cape Peninsula full day tour includes a morning snack, picnic lunch, guided commentary and all entrance fees, making it the most affordable and fun way to see the Cape Peninsula! Start the day with a scenic drive via Camps Bay Beach and the 12 Apostles. Stop at Hout Bay Harbour (optional boat trip to Seal Island), marvel at the views from Chapman's Peak Drive and visit the penguin colony in Simon's Town. Our last stop, the spectacular Cape Point Nature Reserve, will put you on a natural high for the rest of the week! Enjoy a cycle through the scenic reserve (+- 40 mins) followed by a picnic lunch and easy hike to the South-Western most point of Africa (+- 45mins). Departs daily except Tuesdays & Fridays. Baz Bus also offers a Hop-on Hop-off service between the backpacking hostels in South Africa.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic day trip”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This is absolutely essential if you travel to Cape Town! It was a ton of fun, and we got to see a lot of this beautiful country! Totally recommend.

Visited March 2014
BazBusSouthAfrica, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Hi there,

Thank you for your review.

I am so pleased to hear you hear you had tons of fun and you got to see all the beauty Cape Town has to offer.

Thank you for mentioning that you will recommend our tour :)

• Arabic first
255 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 382 helpful votes
“Cape of Good Fun”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Freddie the driver was a hoot and he and Roger kept things fun and interesting and personal as they always called you by name. They took photos and emailed them to us. The trip around the peninsula was so enjoyable with lots to see and do. I passed on the bike ride due to a past experience of a spill I took on a scooter I didn't know how to handle so just rode along in the van.
The hike up the Cape Point and to the Cape of Good Hope was a bit challenging for me scrambling over rocks, but I am glad I did it. The views are amazing and we had a perfect day.
My only disappointment was it was not the real Baz Bus we were riding in and I wonder about Baz Bus advertising the 7 Day Chobe Tour which I took from Jo-burg later in my trip. That was outsourced to Selous Tours and did not meet my expectations at all. But I have heard the Baz Bus down the Garden Route is a good one and maybe I will try that next time.
All in all, this Cape Peninsula Day trip is well worth it. Thanks Roger & Freddie!

Hi There,

Thank you for your detailed review :)

I am so please you had a perfect day and describe the tour as fun, interesting and so enjoyable.

Happy to hear Roger and Freddie made your day by being personal and that you received all the amazing pictures taken of the day.

The Garden route is an absolute 'must do' and on your next Baz Bus tour, you should definitely do the cycle :)

Warmest Regards,
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A beautiful day at the Cape of Good Hope”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

A beautiful ride to the Cape of Good Hope with a very helpful and pleasant staff. Stops along the way to admire the beautiful view along the road until the cable, boat trip to see the seals up close, stop at the beach Sweethearts penguins, another stop to make part of the bike path and the end all, be beautiful view of the cable.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

BazBusSouthAfrica, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Hi there,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to hear you had a beautiful trip and enjoyed all the stops with our 'very helpful and pleasant staff'.

The penguins are quite cute and i'm happy you got to share this experience with Baz Bus.

Hope you had a nice Easter weekend.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cape Peninsula Tour with Baz Buz”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

As a Capetonian I've traveled and experienced done research; there is simply no place like Cape Town, what better way to Tour the Cape's Top Destinations but with the Baz-Bus. It started with the bright shine cool vibes in the am hours of the Mother City and continued to glow throughout the day toward Cape Point, even within the Bus itself ;-) pretty sure the rest of us felt the same because even thou we all from different parts of the Globe, We felt and enjoyed the very same !!
A very warm thx to the Baz-bus Tour group namely Mark Fortuin for being a awesome and extremely passionate guild *****, Uncle Freddie for having such a welcoming sense of humor,
Safe and secure and Togeda Adams - Baz Bus well my pics says it all ;-)
I recommend this full day tour ;-) NOTE: will bring your camera, simply check my pics as too why..

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank AndrewJGallant
BazBusSouthAfrica, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Hi there,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am so pleased that you found the tour to be such a blast and that you feel there is no better way to Tour the Cape's Top Destinations, than with the Baz-Bus.

Thank you for mentioning that our staff members have such a welcoming sense of humor, that they are awesome, extremely passionate and also that the trip was safe and secure.

Hope you enjoy your Easter holidays :)

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Front-row seat view of Cape Town”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Although I've grown up in Cape Town, like so many Capetonians I've never been to some of our best tourist attractions. Last Sunday I went on the one day Cape Peninsula tour and glad I did! The highlight for me was Cape Point, I've never been there and the views is like something out of a Bond movie. The whole tour was amazing and learned a lot, thanks to Mark, our tour guide.

I would recommend this tour to foreigners and locals, was great to not have to drive, meet other travel-minded people and millions of photo-worthy scenery.

Visited April 2014
Hi there,

Thank you very much for your review.

So happy to hear you had an amazing day on the tour with Mark and all his information.

You are so right, why would you want to drive yourself when you are able to meet other travel-minded people and have millions of photo-worthy scenery throughout the tour.

Thank you also for mentioning that you will recommend this tour to foreigners and locals.

Happy Easter to you :)