“Cape peninsular tour”

One-Way Hop-on Hop-off Bus from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
$183.62*
One-Way Hop-on Hop-off Bus from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town
More attraction details
Owner description: At only R750, the Baz Bus Cape Peninsula full day tour includes a morning snack, picnic lunch, guided commentary and all entrance fees, making it the most affordable and fun way to see the Cape Peninsula! Start the day with a scenic drive via Camps Bay Beach and the 12 Apostles. Stop at Hout Bay Harbour (optional boat trip to Seal Island), marvel at the views from Chapman's Peak Drive and visit the penguin colony in Simon's Town. Our last stop, the spectacular Cape Point Nature Reserve, will put you on a natural high for the rest of the week! Enjoy a cycle through the scenic reserve (+- 40 mins) followed by a picnic lunch and easy hike to the South-Western most point of Africa (+- 45mins). Departs daily except Tuesdays & Fridays. Baz Bus also offers a Hop-on Hop-off service between the backpacking hostels in South Africa.
Reviewed March 13, 2014

mario and freddie both are awesome guides. they make everything happens.
Whole day of cape peninsular tour is something you must do, watching the wild seals, penguins on the beach is something new to me .Has the opportunity cycling at cape of hope is really something nice . a big thanks to them

BazBusSouthAfrica, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thank you very much for your review.

I am so pleased to find you enjoyed the tour and all the activities. The penguins are something special and I'm happy your first experience was with Baz Bus and the crew.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays :)

There are newer reviews for Baz Bus - Day Tours

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I just came back From South Africa...I have been in Capetown too. Here I took to the Baz Bus tour to cape of good hope and cape point. Was fantastic day I never forget . Driver Freddy and super positive and informative quide Roger ...were great part of this well organized and interesting tour. THANKS !!!! See you next time !!!! Raimonda

Thank you very much for your review.

I am so pleased to hear you find the tour well organized and interesting and also that Roger and Freddy made it unforgettable for you :)

Hope you visit South Africa again and enjoy your day.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I did the Cape Peninsula Day tour with Baz Bus and it was nothing like doing the drive by yourself. The information given by the tour guide Mario is so informative and interesting. Freddy made us laugh with his craziness and we did so much in one day. I especially enjoyed the fresh lunch included and the morning snack. I think it is awesome that you provide helmets and bicycles for the passengers to enjoy a cycle through the nature reserve. I really has an amazing day and will definitely recommend your tour to my family and friends. keep up the good work :)

1  Thank yusuf54
BazBusSouthAfrica, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you very much for your review.

So happy you prefer the Baz Bus over driving the trip yourself and that you had amazing day with Mario and Freddy.

Thank you for mentioning that you will recommend our tour and not to worry, we will keep up the good work just for you :)

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Back home in chilly Selkirk now, but thinking back to a great day tour with Mario and Freddie. Baz bus run a really good tour here. It last a full 10 hours or so and packs in loads. Mario was great with little insights into other info, not just tourist stuff. Bikes on the Cape, walking out to Cape of Good Hope, etc etc. a really first class experience that we will remember for a long time. 10/10.

Hi there,

Thank you very much for posting a review.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the tour with Mario and Freddy and all the activities the day had to offer.

It is music to my ears when i read that you find the tour to be a first class experience and that it was unforgettable :)

Hope you enjoy the rest of your time in South Africa.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My family and I had an incredible time with the Baz Bus crew! We were fortunate to have such an informative tour guide - Mark, and an awesome driver- Freddy. It was such a pleasure to spend our day with them. They made sure everyone had a great time and kept us safe. The attractions they took us to were all breathtaking. From seeing the cape fur seals basking in the sun at hout bay to the cute African penguins at boulders beach, it was such a thrill for everyone, young and old. At chapman's peak we were rewarded with a magnificent view of hout bay, muffins, and really good juice.

The peninsula is just stunning. The route we took winded along the cliffs, providing the most spectacular views of the ocean. The cherry on the top was the scenic bikeride through table mountain national park, where after we were served a delicious lunch that still makes my tongue water till this day. Later we were taken to Cape Point, where we walked to the lighthouse and then to the Cape of Good Hope. I've never seen so much beauty in one place, I could'nt believe my eyes at times. Luckily, we did not encounter and baboons, even though I secretly wanted to see them mess with us.
Baz Bus was so grate that after the tour they brought us straight back to our hostel. Overall, we had an unforgettable experience that we will savor forever.

The next day, our driver Freddy was so kind and agreed to take the four of us to the Christine Revell Children's Home. Before going there, we stopped by the Baz Bus HQ in Cape Town, where we met the whole Baz Bus team that make everything possible. We had a great time and pleasure talking to Melanie. Later at the orphanage, we were able to pass down the toys and some lollipops we brought from home. It was one of the most heartfelt experiences of my life. Without freddy, it wouldn't be possible. Thank you!
Thank you again for making our stay in South Africa so memorable! We recommend this tour to EVERYBODY visiting Cape Town, it's a great way to get to know the beautiful cape.
Be sure to check out the other Baz Bus services that include the hop on hop off service to destinations like Port Elizabeth and Durban!

1  Thank Victoria R
BazBusSouthAfrica, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Hi There,

Thank you very much for your stunning review.

I am happy to hear you refer to the tour and all it had to offer as incredible. breathtaking, stunning and such a thrill. Pity you did not encounter some baboons but hopefully on your next trip with Baz Bus you will :)

The team at the office was pleased to meet you and your family as well. Melanie could not stop saying how nice you were and Freddy & Mark had an amazing time with you on the tour.

I am excited to hear Baz Bus made your stay in South Africa so memorable and Thank you for mentioning the fact that you will recommend our tour and Hop-on Hop-off service to EVERYBODY!!

Hope you and your beautiful family have a safe travel home.