“The most amazing day of my life!!!!”

Baz Bus - Day Tours
One-Way Hop-on Hop-off Bus from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
$183.34*
One-Way Hop-on Hop-off Bus from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town
More attraction details
Owner description: At only R750, the Baz Bus Cape Peninsula full day tour includes a morning snack, picnic lunch, guided commentary and all entrance fees, making it the most affordable and fun way to see the Cape Peninsula! Start the day with a scenic drive via Camps Bay Beach and the 12 Apostles. Stop at Hout Bay Harbour (optional boat trip to Seal Island), marvel at the views from Chapman's Peak Drive and visit the penguin colony in Simon's Town. Our last stop, the spectacular Cape Point Nature Reserve, will put you on a natural high for the rest of the week! Enjoy a cycle through the scenic reserve (+- 40 mins) followed by a picnic lunch and easy hike to the South-Western most point of Africa (+- 45mins). Departs daily except Tuesdays & Fridays. Baz Bus also offers a Hop-on Hop-off service between the backpacking hostels in South Africa.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

If you looking for a day filled with fun, beauty and awesome people....Baz bus is the way to go! I saw the most beautiful sceney throughout the day. We made several stops at Hout bay for a boat ride to Seal Island, Chapmans Peak for a breathtaking photo oppotunity, to the penguin colony, we did hiking, biking had lunch in the reserve. We went up to the light house, walked for 45 mins over to Cape Of good hope. I would recommend Baz Bus to everyone, to see all those stunning places at such a low price is the best thing ever! Thank you to Roger and Feddie for the kind, helpful, informative and fun service you provided....You guys are truly an amazing team <3

maria45029, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for posting a review.

I am pleased to hear that you had a fun filled day with beautiful scenery and awesome people.

It is good to hear that you would recommend Baz Bus to everyone and that you enjoyed our guide and driver proffessional attitude.

Thanks

There are newer reviews for Baz Bus - Day Tours

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We booked with a day trip to Cape of Good Hope with Baz Bus through our hotel. Our guide was Mark Fortuin and our driver was Freddie - both were very friendly, knowledgeable and lots of fun!

The trip was great and included a photo opportunity of the scenery on the way to the Cape of Good Hope, some snacks and drinks from the photo area, a stop at Hout Bay and opportunity to take a boat to see the local Cape Fur Seals, a visit to Boulders Beach to see the penguins, a bike ride along a scenic stretch of road (6k I think) towards the Cape, picnic lunch at the visitor centre (good choice even for myself as vegetarian), stop at the Cape and photo opportunity at the Cape of Good Hope sign on the coast and time to explore around the top of the cape. The guys were always on hand to take pics of the group to ensure we captured the special scenery, especially for those on the pics who were unable to take pics - Mark took pics and emailed these to us afterwards which was a nice touch and good to get some action shots. We saw some wildlife on the way, Baboons, ostriches and even whales from the bus!

The trip was really good value and the Mark and Freddie did all they could to make sure we enjoyed our day. Thanks guys!

Sarah and Jamie

Thank you for posting a review.

How lovely to hear that you had a great day.
It is always exciting to spot wildlife on the way and I am pleased that you found the tour was very good value and that our staff ensured that you enjoyed the day.

Thanks Cecilia

Reviewed October 26, 2013

An amazing day today was,the staff was great....the tour was very informative.Things were shown that nmot even I knew about,a born South African.

I would do this again,given the opportunity.I did things with my son I havent done in years,not only was it a great experience but it was an adventure the two of us shared.

Thank you BAZBUS....U ROCK

Hi

How lovely to hear that you had an amazing day and enjoyed the great staff.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the guided commentary and learned new things about the city you live in.

It is great to hear that you would do the tour again.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

we had such a great day with Roger :)

I can only recommend this tour to everybody and i have absolutely nothing to complain. The mix between driving in the buz, riding a bycicle and easy hiking is just perfect. Also Roger the guide is great!

Thanks again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
maria45029, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Hi

How lovely to hear that you had a perfect day with our guide Roger.

It is great to hear that you will recommend this tour to everybody and found the mix between driving in the bus, riding a bicycle and easy hiking was just perfect.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Ive been living in cape town all my life and ive never been to most of the places I was yesterday and im glad I got the opportunity to see what I saw and do what I did yesterday.Information given to us were both interesting and informative.i would recommend it to anyone.the guide and driver were every friendly and this also influenced my feelings towards this trip

cant wait to go on many other trips with Baz Bus

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

It is great to hear that you had the opportunity to see the Cape Peninsula sights. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the interesting guided commentary and would recommend the tour.

Have a pleasant day.