“Cape Point trip”

One-Way Hop-on Hop-off Bus from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
$179.65*
One-Way Hop-on Hop-off Bus from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town
More attraction details
Owner description: At only R790, the Baz Bus Cape Peninsula full day tour includes a morning snack, picnic lunch, guided commentary and all entrance fees, making it the most affordable and fun way to see the Cape Peninsula! Start the day with a scenic drive via Camps Bay Beach and the 12 Apostles. Stop at Hout Bay Harbour (optional boat trip to Seal Island), marvel at the views from Chapman's Peak Drive and visit the penguin colony in Simon's Town. Our last stop, the spectacular Cape Point Nature Reserve, will put you on a natural high for the rest of the week! Enjoy a cycle through the scenic reserve (+- 40 mins) followed by a picnic lunch and easy hike to the South-Western most point of Africa (+- 45mins). Departs daily except Tuesdays & Fridays. Baz Bus also offers a Hop-on Hop-off service between the backpacking hostels in South Africa.
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Yumna was pleasant and very informative. All seemed to enjoy the trip. Will recommend this trip to any visitor to CT.

BazBusSouthAfrica, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Hi

Thank you for your review. I will pass on your comments to Yumna. Great to hear that you will recommend the tour.

Cecilia

Write a ReviewReviews (1,247)

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I went with friends from my hostel. I think everything was included that we want to see like penguins and cape point.
We had some bike riding and a really great guide and lunch.
I will recommend this tour.

BazBusSouthAfrica, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Hi

Thank you for your review.

It is great to hear that you and your friends enjoyed the tour. The tour includes the highlights of the Cape Peninsula and is an excelletnt way to see the sights in one day.

Have a good day!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Having read all the good reviews, we decided to do the tour. Unfortunately the forget to pick us up. To be fair, it happens very rarely as far as I'm aware. When we called them they apologised and payed for a taxi to pick us up, so it kind of made up for it.
However, I was very dissappointed with the quality of the bicycles. The were in really bad shape so the cycling was a waste of time. The rest of the tour was okay, but in my opinion you are definitely better of doing it on your own. Although the guide was trying to make an effort and to be entertaining, it would have been nicer to visit the sites by car.

1  Thank EyelessView
BazBusSouthAfrica, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Hi

Thank you for choosing Baz Bus Cape Peninsula Day Tour. It was very unfortunate that you were not picked up and we did make every effort at our own cost to ensure that you joined the tour. As you say, to be fair, this happens very rarely.

Our bikes are new and in good condition and the short cycle is always a highlight of the tour.

The guides make great efforts to offer excellent guided commentary so that the day is enjoyable and fun.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

It was a great tour of cape town and I would do it again. The guide that we had Mark is his name was fantastic and had great knowledge to share with us and I loved the fact he was so willing to share and if I was to come back to cape town I will make a special request for him thank you very much again. I loved looking and seeing the world of cape town through this tour.

BazBusSouthAfrica, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

It is always great to hear that guests had a great tour and enjoyed the day. Mark is a delight and I will pass this review on to him.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed February 5, 2013

What a great tour! So much packed into one day, and our guide Mark Fortuin was knowledgeable, friendly and fun. The scenery on this ride is absolutely stunning; it's the one thing I'd say you shouldn't miss during your Cape Town visit. Highly recommended.

Hi

Hope you are well. Thank you for your review. Great to hear that you had a great tour and enjoyed the tour guide. I agree that it is one of the activities you should definitely do when in Cape Town!