“Great hotspots”

Hotspots2c Travel & Tours
Book In Advance
$100.68*
and up
Private Tour: Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl Wine-Tasting Tour from Cape...
$74.75*
Stellenbosch Winelands Tasting Tour from Cape Town
$92.29*
Private Tour: Cape Point and Constantia Valley Wine Region from Cape Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hotspots2c tours make it easy for you to see the best holiday spots of Southern Africa. We know the local tourism hotspots and will point you towards the must-see attractions, best overnight stops and must-do activities. Our local guides will take you off-the-beaten-track and even show you some local secrets along the way. Our flexible scheduled group, private or tailor-made tour packages offer the freedom to choose where you want to go, how you want to get there and which optional activities you want to add-on to your experience.
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was on the Three days garden route and safari tour. The tour was great and very interesting. Xenni is a great guide, being always in a good mood and spreading his positivity among the group. Xenni has also explaind many things while driving during the tour. All hotspots have been excellent. I just can recommend the tour. Thanks to all .. Miriam

1  Thank MiriamG75
hotspots2c_admin, Owner at Hotspots2c Travel & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Hi Miriam
Thank you for your review and compliments on our tour itinirary, guide and "great hotspots" visited on this tour. Looking forward to show you some of our other must-see spots around South Africa. Hope you'll visit us again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Thank you for the amazing places that you recommend for us. we love adventure and you offered us different types of adventure that we really enjoyed it.

Guest Houses that you offered us were amazing!!!!!

We missed South Africa after this Trip.

everyday, me and my husband say "Good morning beautiful world!!!" Thank you "Zeny Yasbek" you make the trip really brilliant!!!

2  Thank Alaa_Siyam
Hotspots-Tours, Communications & Customer Care at Hotspots2c Travel & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. Great to know that Xenny made the trip extraordinary.
Hope you can visit South Africa again soon.
Best,
Ferdi & team Hotspots2c

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I had the absolute best time on both of these trips, the 3-day Western Cape and the 4-day garden route tours! Isaac(3-day) and Xenny (4-day) were incredibly FANTASTIC guides and became great friends! As well as teaching us so much they were so fun as well! This is why i did two tours with Hotspots, because the guides really did all they could to make it great, by being flexible and chilled taking time to stop off and spend longer time at certain points on the tour we enjoyed, asking us if everything was okay and would let us do any extra activities we would like along the way!
I went with the budget option, which meant i stayed in dorm rooms in hostels, and this was definitely a great option, as not only did you make friends on your own tour, but also could make friends with other travelers in the hostels. All the hostels were very well chosen, as they allowed the tour to flow seamlessly without any long trips to get there, and they were clean and comfortable!
I'm so so glad I went on these fantastic tours, and despite originally thinking I would never do a bungy jump, I did the world's highest! And it was phenomenal!
These tours I will always remember, I saw some of the most beautiful sites of South Africa, had lots of fun, and made really great friends. All round, exactly what you want!

2  Thank Rebecca P
hotspots2c_admin, Owner at Hotspots2c Travel & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Howzit hello Rebecca

Always exciting to get emails like this. Yes, we choose our guides, overnight stops and itinerary carefully to ensure our 'hot-spotters' (travelers) have the absolute best time on the road.
I have informed both your guides, the hotspots2c operation and -marketing team about your extremely positive feedback - and we value your feedback.

Great to know that you had "lots of fun, made really great friends and got exactly what you wanted" - because that's exactly how we like it!

SA greetings,

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I travelled from Cape Town to make a safari game.Our guide Paul did a great job.But, it wasn't a comfortable bus, I think.It was a long way to get there, the bus was crowded and had a tiny space into.About the safari, I think it should have more animals, because most of then were hidden in the bush or were far away.But it was good anyway.

1  Thank Marcio M
hotspots2c_admin, Owner at Hotspots2c Travel & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Hi Marcio,

Thank you for taking time to rate your tour experience with hotspots2c. I have also informed your tour guide (Paul) about your compliment and he appreciates it.

Big 5 animals found in Western Cape private game reserves (as visited on our Garden Route and Western Cape Safari tours) has been re-introduced from other areas further up north. The advantages of these game reserves are that they are situated closer to Cape Town, and that the chances are better to see more animals in a short period of time. Sightings of animals in their natural habitat can vary and can sometimes be influenced by weather conditions.

We value your feedback and your comments have been implemented to keep our service standard at the highest level possible.

Regards;

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Awesome trip! Had an amazing time. Xenny our guide did a wonderful job and was friendly, informative and fun!

1  Thank aphukan
Johan_dT_, Owner at Hotspots2c Travel & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to rate your Garden Route tour experience with Xenny. Always great to read these positive customer reviews again and again. I've discussed this super positive review with your guide already. This type of feedback makes it even easier for us to do the best job in the world; making someone's travel dream come true!

If you miss South Africa, you know what to do... we'll make sure you have a great time if/when ever you get a chance to get back to South Africa again.
Kind Regards; Johan du Toit