“Highest Praise!”

Beautiful Cape Town Tours
Ranked #26 of 339 Tours in Cape Town Central
More attraction details
Owner description: We are your one-stop travel ‘shop’ for all your travel needs in Cape Town and the Western Cape. We specialize in Guided Tours and Private Transfers, offering tailor-made Packages for the Individual, Tour Groups and Corporate Travelers alike.We PRIDE ourselves at the memorable experiences, value for money and superior service levels we are able to provide our guests. Understanding our customers needs/wants, paying close attention to detail and always going the extra mile, ensures that we always exceed our customer's expectations.In addition, our team consists of highly qualified Tour Guides and Drivers, who are passionate, experienced and friendly individuals; ready to share their knowledge and experiences with you. So travel with us and experience Service fit for a King!
Reviewed August 22, 2014

The best way for me to describe the two days spent visiting the Cape Wine Regions, and Cape Peninsula areas with Rob, earlier this month, was the feeling that I was an honoured guest, and that he was delighted to have the opportunity to share his love and passion of his homeland with me.
On both days, Rob arrived early, equipped with laminated maps, which he used to chart proposed routes, based on my interests.
Both of the excursions were peppered with interesting facts, regional and social history, and surprizing methods of conveying information!
Rob is well informed, flexible, well prepared, and thoughtful- If that wasn’t enough, he listened to everything that I said, so that he could create a catered tour. He has a knack for small details that enriched the overall experience (a small welcoming gift, with an explanation of African Tribal customs, and on the second day a box of Rooibos Tea, in follow up to a conversation of the previous day, as examples). I was also very impressed by the “welcome home” e-mail I received the day I returned to Canada, which included links to topics of interest from the two days spent in Rob’s company, as well as an overview of the two days.
The highest endorsement I can provide is the statement that I would be happy to recommend Rob’s services to my family and loved ones, and I would do so, without hesitation.
Thanks Rob, for helping to make my adventures in South Africa amazing!!!

1  Thank VirginiafromBrampton
Rob D, Owner at Beautiful Cape Town Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2014

I am truly humbled by this lovely review. It was my total pleasure.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

A friend of our recommended Rob for our tour guide. I reached out to him about 4months before we were expected in Cape Town and booked his services for 2-days of our 5-day visit. We were traveling with our family of 5 (3 kids ages 7, 12, 14). Rob was on time, his van was immaculate and beautiful and comfortable for an all day drive. He was so engaging with our entire family. He got the kids involved in wanting to know and understand the history of not only Cape Town but South Africa. He knows a lot about everything, a truly amazing conversationalist. He is also a very passionate about Cape Town and enjoys sharing all of it's beauty with you. We would highly recommend Rob to anyone interested in seeing and learning about Cape Town and South Africa, our two days with him (a Cape of Good Hope and Winelands tour), was definitely our highlight of Cape Town and of our trip to South Africa.We can't recommend highly enough! Thank you Rob!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

My husband and I spent the day with Rob in the wine country outside of Cape Town. Rob picked us up at our hotel. He asked us questions about the type of wine that we like to drink which helped him to figure out the best areas for us to visit. He even brought a laminated map that he drew on to show us where we were and where we would be going. Rob brought us behind the scenes at on of the vineyards where he produces sparkling wine. We had the opportunity to see the machinery and he walked us through the process. He took our wine tasting to a new level by showing us how to pair different wines with different foods. He brought snacks and allowed us to taste them and sip the wine to determine what we liked. We had a delicious lunch at another vineyard. After lunch Rob let us choose what to do next. We decided to do a chocolate tasting. The chocolate tasting allowed us to taste raw, unadulterated chocolate made from beans from different parts of the world.
We never felt any pressure to buy wine. The wine tour was about learning about the region, the grapes, the wine making process, and just having fun. Rob is very easy to talk to. It was like spending the day with a friend. He even gave us tips about how to spend the rest of our time in Cape Town. I would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The reviews you read about Rob's service is exactly what we experienced.
Rob is a very parochial and proud Capetonian who makes it his mission to promote and ensure his guests experience the real culture and hospitality of the southern cape area.
Rob is referred to by The Cape Grace Hotel as a 'walking encyclopadie' because of his vast knowledge of the area and his attention to detail.
Rob ensures the day is your day from beginning to end.
We spent 2 full days with Rob in early July and cannot thank him enough for the experiences we shared.
Rob is the ultimate professional and a lovely person to spend 2 days with.
Thanks Rob

Thank you.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

We visited South Africa for my inlaw's wedding anniversary and wanted to ensure the trip was something special. Rob definitely delivered on that front. He explained the options for the day to us, and we chose what we wanted to do: this included visiting a fishing community, Cape of Good Hope, the penguin colony, and a wonderful business that helps disadvantaged individuals by hiring them to make crafts out of tea bags! Rob was a wonderful guide. He clearly LOVES his city and country and was able to answer our many questions about it. He's also quite the foodie and recommended amazing breakfast and lunch places for our tour--as well as a dinner place for us to go to on our own that we also really enjoyed. I was a little afraid that the day would be a lot of driving, but with the well-planned stops Rob had in store we never drove for more than 40 minutes or so without stopping. The van was very comfortable as well. All in all, it was a very memorable day!