“Still the best!”

Beautiful Cape Town Tours
Ranked #22 of 331 Tours in Cape Town Central
More attraction details
Owner description: We are your one-stop travel ‘shop’ for all your travel needs in Cape Town and the Western Cape. We specialize in Guided Tours and Private Transfers, offering tailor-made Packages for the Individual, Tour Groups and Corporate Travelers alike.We PRIDE ourselves at the memorable experiences, value for money and superior service levels we are able to provide our guests. Understanding our customers needs/wants, paying close attention to detail and always going the extra mile, ensures that we always exceed our customer's expectations.In addition, our team consists of highly qualified Tour Guides and Drivers, who are passionate, experienced and friendly individuals; ready to share their knowledge and experiences with you. So travel with us and experience Service fit for a King!
Gros Morne National Park, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Still the best!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Believe everything you read in these reviews. Rob offers a very professional high quality tour.

From its food and wine to animals and history, Rob knows South Africa.

We were very happy to be able to book him.

Visited January 2014
Rob D, Owner at Beautiful Cape Town Tours, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for these wonderful words. I am really glad I could make your Cape Town stay more enjoyable.

north carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great to spend a day with Rob!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My 2 adult children and I booked a day tour with Rob, from Beautiful Cape Town Tours. We decided that a Wine and Chocolate Tour was the tour that suited us best. We had such a wonderful time with Rob and he taught us a lot about the wine country and about chocolate. The wine country is so beautiful, you can not go wrong with this tour. Rob made it all the better!

Innisfail, Australia
“Best Tour Guide in Cape Town”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

If you want the the friendliest, most organised, most professional and most knowledgable guide in Cape Town, then Rob is your guy! Even the manager at my hotel was impressed by how he sat down with me and discussed our options for the day to maximise my time and to see what I wanted to see. He listened to what I wanted and had pre-booked the most amazing lunch for us at La Colombe! I spent only one day with Rob as my tour guide (and he also adopted me into his family for another day of fun but that's another story). I would highly recommend that you travel around Cape Town with Rob. The whole process of booking through to the actual day of the tour was extremely professional. I had an absolute blast and I look forward to returning to Cape Town in the future and spending more time with Rob.

Visited December 2013

Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST "REAL" VIEW OF CAPE TOWN AND SOUTH AFRICA”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

ROB IS GREAT. He listens very well. We wanted a certain tour, with certain information - and he delivered exactly what we asked for in a very professional and FUN way. We really felt like we knew and had a reasonable understanding of Cape Town and the history of how it got to be where it is today. Rob knows ALL there is to know about the area. Book him early - he is hard to schedule - that is how good he is.

St. Helier, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Two Memorable Fun-packed Days!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We were visiting Cape Town for the first time and our two days with Rob were a first class way for us to explore the city and surrounding countryside. Rob's enthusiasm, knowledge and friendly service were quite exceptional and I would not hesitate to highly recommend his services.