“One word...A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!”

Beautiful Cape Town Tours
Ranked #19 of 332 Tours in Cape Town Central
More attraction details
Owner description: We are your one-stop travel ‘shop’ for all your travel needs in Cape Town and the Western Cape. We specialize in Guided Tours and Private Transfers, offering tailor-made Packages for the Individual, Tour Groups and Corporate Travelers alike.We PRIDE ourselves at the memorable experiences, value for money and superior service levels we are able to provide our guests. Understanding our customers needs/wants, paying close attention to detail and always going the extra mile, ensures that we always exceed our customer's expectations.In addition, our team consists of highly qualified Tour Guides and Drivers, who are passionate, experienced and friendly individuals; ready to share their knowledge and experiences with you. So travel with us and experience Service fit for a King!
London, United Kingdom
“One word...A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Beautiful, beautiful Cape Town, was well worth the long flight (12+ hrs) great place, great tour guide and brilliant food and drinks not forgetting the many amazing attractions we were introduce to. Thanks for all your hospitality and the sights of so many fantastic "Hot Spots" WE'LL BE BACK...DEFINITELY!!! ps: Thanks again...Will definitely recommend you to all friends and family as a very reliable and trustworthy tour guide with lots of great humour and a very likeable personality :-))

Visited September 2010

Cape Town Central, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What an amazingggggg experience.”
Reviewed August 8, 2011

After having not lived in Africa for many years it was time to explore my new home town in a more professional way.

Being a visual person the day started off brilliantly. I have never had a tour guide start the day off by showing me a map of where we are and where we are going to (this being an aerial view). By this introduction Rob already blew my mind. It immediately put the entire route into perspective, so much so, that as we were journeying along all I needed to do was simply soak up the vast amount of information which came pouring out of Rob (with such passion) that one dared not waste this invaluable moment. A more informative and charasmatic guide we could not have gotten. He does have a bit of a quircky humour though:-) Never the less, as they say in Africa....it was amaazinggg.

Rob is not the cheapest of guides but well worth every cent spent!!!!!

Visited July 2011
Toronto
“Absolute must!”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We had an absolutely incredible day with rob! He customized our day trip to include all of our desires. Along the way he taught us about the history of cape town and south Africa and the impact it has had on the city we see today.

Rob took us to see the botanical gardens, the old manor house in constancia,the penguins at boulders, the fish market where we even had the opportunity to taste some snoek, the great views of the western cape, and the famous table mountain.

Rob was super friendly, very professional and an absolute pleasure to spend the day with! We recommend highly!

Rob, thanks for the memories of beautiful cape town!

Auckland Region, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The best tour I have ever had!”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

My partner is from South Africa I am Kiwi. He decided to do 'a tour' just to please me. Guess who enjoyed it the most! It was unique, entertaining, informative and a total pleasure.

Visited January 2011
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“One word - Exceptional!”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I have traveled extensively and this was not my first visit to Cape Town, but touring with Beautiful Cape Town Tours made it one of my finest ever holiday experiences.

Rob was simply the best guide you could ever hope to have - extremely experienced, knowledgeable and highly entertaining.

It felt more as if I was touring with a friend who I had known for many years, such is Rob's personable style and sensitive approach to his client's needs.

His interesting and very amusing anecdotes brought the city and surrounding areas alive in a way I have yet to experience from any other tour guide anywhere in the world.

If you're looking for a tailored personalized touring experience in Cape Town and surrounds then I can highly recommend Beautiful Cape Town Tours. In a word it was exceptional!

Visited January 2011