“Fantastic Coctails!”

Ranked #713 of 1,207 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Cuban, Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cubaña is South Africa’s only authentic franchised social caffé and eatery which offers intricately made & exquisite tasting cocktails (172 cocktails); a distinguished yet tantalising cuisine, breakfast serving from 7am to late night snacks until 1am. We offer all kinds of cigars from aromatic flavoured cigars that suit main stream demands, to elite Cuban and Dominican Cigars for the connoisseur. We stock the widest range of hubbly flavours.
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Their coctails are to die for! The food and service were also very good, I will definetely go back there!

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Lovely exotic Cuban feel.Had a lovely evening with friends, definitely a place I'd recommend.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

This restaurant has a good atmosphere and location. There is an extensive cocktail menu and dinks are very cheap. Food was good as well. Would recommend!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

I had a nice dinner at this restaurant. The music is good, food is good, cocktails are good. The only thing is that it is located at a busy road.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

People told me about Cubana and that I have to visiti it while I`m in Cape town. And they where totaly right! It is really the best restaurant I`ve ever been to. The food was so yummi and the big choice of Cocktails and shoots, just stuning!!
The staff was so friendly and good music. I thought I`m in Cuba for one night :) Thanks a lot for the nice evening!