This is a vactional rental more like it and self catering with a full kitchen with utensils etc. Not bad for what you get and pay for, cleaned everyday, quiet etc. The best part is the location, great views of the mountain if you can the right rooms and then also where situated you can easily get around either by foot or by car. Free parking!!! The staff are very accommodating and friendly. During our stay they even ran a special where you could get one hours free massage per day.
Property: Mount Sierra Hotel & SpaAddress: 4 Camp Street, Cape Town Central 8001, South Africa
Location: South Africa > Western Cape > Cape Town > Cape Town Central > City Bowl
Ranked #36 of 125 Specialty Lodging in Cape Town Central
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:4 star — Mount Sierra Hotel & Spa 4*
Number of rooms: 70
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While staying at Mount Sierra you will find yourself close to all the choice pickings, from sidewalk cafes where you can watch the passing parade, to world-famous establishments. Cape Town will delight you with its numerous award-winning restaurants, galleries, shops and tourist sites.Fresh food and fish markets abound, where you can stock up on goodies to prepare in you self-catering apartment, or you can head out to the wine lands for a glorious picnic in the countryside, accompanied by world-famous wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Mount Sierra Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Sierra Hotel Cape Town Central
- Mount Sierra Hotel And Spa
- Mount Sierra Hotel & Spa Cape Town, South Africa