“Wine Tour / Cape Tour / Airport transfer - excellent service!”

4 Cape Town Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: 4 Cape Day Tours provides Private Day Trips to some of the most amazing scenery in the Cape Town Area. Our focus is the scenery in a relaxed environment. We have various day trips on offer. Wine country, Hermanus for whales and Cape Peninsula for some of the most amazing scenery. Send us an email for one of our team to take you on a journey. We specialize in small private groups
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I originally found Sean and Cape Tours when looking for a service to take us (two couples) to the winelands region outside of Cape Town. We had shopped a few other companies, but Sean's responsiveness, great reviews, and more than fair price led us to go with him. It ended up being a great decision. We also asked him to provide airport transfer service upon arrival. His transfer rates are extremely fair, he was awaiting us in the arrival hall and took us directly to his clean, A/C van, and drove us (after midnight, mind you) to our rental house in Camps Bay. No up-charge for the late pickup - just a welcome smile. He even stopped at a 24 hour market for us to buy groceries for the following morning.

On the morning of our wine excursion, he arrived early and ready to go. We loaded in and he gave us a great long history of Cape Town as we drove out to Stellenbosch. He knows how to get anywhere you want to go and was happy to call around or drive by certain places just to check if they were available. We ended up having a way longer lunch than planned, but it was no problems for Sean. He picked us up and drove us back to CPT - and even offered to drop us off at Table Mountain (another extra and huge time/cost saver for us). We enjoyed him so much we asked if he was available the following day for a Cape Tour, which he was, and was happy to oblige.

Same great service on Cape Tour day, and he is so knowledgeable about the area that it almost feels like a family member giving you the tour. Its second nature to him, and he has a great story or bit of knowledge to share about just about everywhere. We had another full day of adventure, fully customized to our plans and whims. As we wrapped up that day, we made sure to book him up for a our final transfer back to the airport and out of CPT!

I would highly recommend Sean to anyone. His service is very professional. His rates are extremely competitive. And if you like getting a bit of local flair on your trip, you should look no further.

capetownfan, Owner at 4 Cape Town Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Patrick

Thank you for taking the time to write such a a lovely review of our services. It was an absolute pleasure to showcase our city to you and explain a bit of our history. I hope your safari and rest of the SA trip were equally rewarding.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

We had a list of Vineyards we wanted to visit and the driver answered all of our questions and was very helpful

capetownfan, Owner at 4 Cape Town Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Hi George

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of you trip with us and of Andre as your Driver/Guide.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I had planned a trip to Cape Town for 6 days and contacted Sean Casey but he had different engagement but he graciously introduced Raymond to me. I found Raymond very knowledgable, prompt and caring. He took me to wine region of the Cape and went out of his way for me to see the area as thoroughly as possible. I highly recommend Raymond as a driver and a knowledgable guide.

Mahin Charles

Dear Mahin

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review of Raymond. I am very please that he met all your expectations.

I hope that the rest of your trip to the Game Parks and Durban were equally rewarding.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

On 26 december 2013 I was fortunate to go on a Cape Peninsula tour with tour guide Sean Casey

This was my second tour of Cape town and the Cape Peninsula with Sean.Sean is an outstanding tour guide with an extensive knowledge of Cape Town's history,the Cape Peninsula and its rich fauna and flora.

It was really a pleasure to have Sean as our tour guide again.Sean is very professional,punctual.friendly but also a very relaxed and laid back person.I can truly say that Sean is more than a tour guide to me.He has also become a good friend

As previously mentioned.Sean is very punctual and he is a very good driver.We were. transported in luxury in his big ,comfortable,air conditioned minibus.One really feels safe in the hands of Mr.Casey.

Sean knows Cape Town and its tourism industry so well that he knows precisely when a certain place will be cramped with tourist, and at what time he should rather take you there.

I can whole-heartedly recommend Mr Casey to any person who is considering a tour of Cape Town and its surrounding areas.I will definitely make use of his services again in future.

Sean Casey is truly an asset to Cape town' tourism industry.

Ian .Marais.

capetownfan, Owner at 4 Cape Town Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Ian and Ferdinand

Thank you for writing your lovely review. It was great seeing you again. I am glad that I could show you Cape Town as well as explain some of its history.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

On 7th Jan we went to the Cape of Good Hope for a day trip with Sean. He was an excellent guide, taking us to the sights we were interested in, and some which he suggested, the penguins for example.
He took us to a really good coffee shop for morning tea, and suggested a nice restaurant in a rural area for lunch.
We could do as little or as much as we liked, and being our first time in CapeTown it was great to
have such a trustworthy and knowledgeable guide. We would definitely engage him again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
capetownfan, Owner at 4 Cape Town Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Dear Bev and Bill

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about me.

I hope you had an equally great time in Vic Falls and Kruger Park.