“Professionalism and Warmth - Perfection”

4 Cape Town Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: 4 Cape Day Tours provides Private Day Trips to some of the most amazing scenery in the Cape Town Area. Our focus is the scenery in a relaxed environment. We have various day trips on offer. Wine country, Hermanus for whales and Cape Peninsula for some of the most amazing scenery. Send us an email for one of our team to take you on a journey. We specialize in small private groups
“Professionalism and Warmth - Perfection”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My wife Bronwyn and I employed Sean's services during a recent trip to Cape Town. Throughout the time we spent with Sean, we were impressed by his knowledgable, professional and friendly approach. Sean's pre-planning on our behalf was well considered and we spent several very relaxing days in his company. He added great value and enjoyment to our Cape Town visit and was always completely reliable, flexible and extremely thoughtful. There is no doubt that we will be contacting Sean on our next trip to Cape Town.

Visited April 2013
capetownfan, Owner at 4 Cape Town Day Tours, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Hello Keith and Bronwyn

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of of your experiences with me.

It gives me great pleasure to show guests around Cape Town and I am glad we were able to re-visit places that were highlight of a previous visit.

I look forward to seeing you in the future when the Queen Mary 2 visits Cape Town again and in particular your proposal to stay at Delaire Graff.

New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Sean.. a perfect guide for day tours”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We were traveling as a couple to Cape Town for 5 days.. and read ravishing reviews about Sean on TripAdvisor and so ended up having him as our guide for a 1 day tour to Winelands! It was our Day 4 and I have to say it he made it so comfortable for us. Extremely knowledgeable, punctual, professional, amusing and friendly as well. Best thing about him was he is very courteous and interactive. He is passionate about his work and would not let you miss out on anything around. Our day experience with him forced us to plan our final day in Cape Town again with him at the last moment. We made a Seal Island, Boulders Bay, Cape Point trip for the final day which was an amazing experience as well.

Hi Sean,

Thanks a lot for your contribution in making our Cape Town trip memorable. Not sure if we would return back again or not but would always recommend you to any of my friends, families, acquaintances visiting Cape Town :) You rock man!

Cheers,
Varun Mahajan

Visited March 2013
capetownfan, Owner at 4 Cape Town Day Tours, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Hello Varun and Kumudini

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review.

It was my pleasure to show you Cape Town on your Honeymoon.

I hope that your move to Egypt will be great and I am sure you both will be back in Cape Town. "Head Shake = YES"

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“trip of a lifetime - tour guide”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Sean Casey - great guy!

Punctual, courteous, knowledgeable & amusing.

Don't use anyone else - cheers, Hugh

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

capetownfan, Owner at 4 Cape Town Day Tours, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Hi Hugh and all the Rugby Dads

I am glad you enjoyed our time together in the Wine Region in between watching your kids play in the inter schools rugby

Fife, Scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Day at the winelands”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I used this company through a friends recommendation. They had excellent prompt e mail replies and worked up an itinerary between my ideas and their recommendations. Andre was our guide and driver and knew the area well and made it a splendid day. Our favourite was the J C LE Roux for the 'fizz'. Thanks Andre and Sean would throughly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

capetownfan, Owner at 4 Cape Town Day Tours, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Hello Jane

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of Andre and me. I am happy that David enjoyed the trip so much, with Gary, that he recommended us to do your own trip.

North Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent private one-day Cape tour”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We recently enjoyed a private one-day Cape tour wtih 4 Cape Day Tours. Andre was our driver/guide for the day and was excellent! He picked us up punctually from our hotel & his van was very comfortable and clean. He took our interests into account when arranging the schedule for the day and made sure we saw everything we hoped to during our brief stay on the Cape. Although we had a full schedule, we never felt rushed and Andre always gave suggestions for the best way to see each attraction along the way. We would definitely recommend 4 Cape Tours and Andre to anyone! Sean was also very easy to deal with via email when booking the tour; he replied promptly to our email enquiries and booking was a breeze.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

capetownfan, Owner at 4 Cape Town Day Tours, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Hello Nancy & Dev

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review of your trip with Andre as well as the compliments of us.

It is always our endeavor to make the trips as relaxing and enjoyable as possible.