“Many thanks to Snapshot Adventure Tours”

SnapShot Adventure Tours & Travel
More attraction details
Owner description: Based in beautiful Cape Town, South Africa, SnapShot Adventure Tours & Travel offers you an incredible selection of activities & tours ranging from scenic to adventurous to extreme and can be enjoyed by everyone! As one of the preferred Adventure Tour operators, we specialize in: organized day activities, multi-day tours and offer fully customized options for both. Come and Experience the true South Africa with us!
Reviewed September 18, 2010

I just wanted to let you all know out there what a great tour with quality service I received from Snapshot Adventure Tours. From the beginning they catered for every need on the quad bike day out I wanted to do in the sand dunes. If you have any doubts about using this company, don’t! They will look after you as if you are part of the family.

Quad biking on the dunes was something I have wanted to do for years, and once I saw their website I was sold. We hit the dunes on a beautiful day and I truly felt free.

Ive already started planning my next holiday back to SA and want to go with Snapshot on one of their Garden route trips that they are starting (if not already started) soon!

Reviewed September 15, 2010

Richard,
Thank you very much for the great tours you organized in Cape Town.
The sanboarding tour was so much fun
The shark cage diving was amazing!

I will come back to experience the other tours you offer!!

Regards,

Léontine

Reviewed August 30, 2010

I have been to Cape Town November 2009- January 2010 to spend holydays with my sister and friends. We had the best time ever and we meet the most wonderful people who took us to amazing places…I don’t remember all the names of those places, but everything about Cape Town is worth seeing and truly there are soooo many things to see.
I can’t describe Cape Town , opinions and point of view are many …each individual describe Cape Town different , but what is important to all this opinions is that most of them leads to the same conclusion (and mine as well), and the conclusion is: “ Fantastic!, Amazing!, Best experience!, WOW!, …. ”
It was the first time when I was about to cry before leaving because I did not wanted to leave …I wanted to stay and enjoy more of this magnificent place called CAPE TOWN and that is why in 28 of September 2010 I will go back and stay for 3 weeks!!! Yupiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
CAPE TOWN here I come!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank AndreeaClaru
Reviewed August 26, 2010

after doing the usual tours around cape town, my friends and i decided to do something a but more adventurous. cagediving!!! to say we were impressed would be a massive understatement. we followed that up with some other activities around the beautiful cape. i would have to say that spending the day kloofing was probably my favorite. i cant wait to go back...

Graeme from Taiwan