“Good food - poor service!”
Review of Bombay Brasserie

Bombay Brasserie
Ranked #80 of 1,193 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Luxury dining meets fine Indian cuisine at the Bombay Brasserie where every meal is a gastronomic journey through a delicate melody of flavours. Contemporary Indian dining at its best. We also offer an award winning wine list, local craft beers, valet parking and large groups up to 8 guests.
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten out in cape towns finest restaurants now for every day for 3 months (around 70% of the time in different restaurants) and this place had the worst service i have experienced hands down!

1  Thank Ricadelon

Reviewed January 28, 2013

My wife and I have travelled to India many times and have eaten at wonderful Indian restaurants. This is quite possibly the best Indian meal we have EVER had. If you like Indian food, wonderful decor, accommodating staff, this is the place for you.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Very enjoyable initimate setting for a lovely lavish meal.

The food was excellent but being Indian myself I always compare any indian meal to to that of a home cooked meal. Bombay Brassarie did very well and the extra's between courses was a great touch.

I would recommend this venue equally for the setting as well as the food.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Probably the best Indian meal I have ever had.
Beutifully decorated restaurant, very attentive polite staff and quite simply a stunning meal.
We had the taster menu with matching wines. The portion sizes were just right and the food was presented in such a way you just knew it was going to taste good too.
It isn't the cheapest Indian in Cape Town but without doubt is worth the money.
We will definately visit again next time we are in Cape Town.

Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Quite simply the best Indian food I have possibly ever had!

Nice atmosphere, good service but really awesome food! The chef came out to chat and ensure customers were happy and I couldn't agree more, highly recommended!