Tripadvisor

from $35.22
More Info
from $70.44
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 27, 2019

We loved every minute of this, Paul was very friendly & inviting!
The pubs were well preserved & the history surrounding them were extraordinary.
We will definitely be doing this again with a larger group for sure!

1  Thank milischke
Reviewed December 17, 2019

I went along knowing how much international visitors were loving the experience, from the reviews I had read, but I loved it just as much myself! I'm out in my local inner city quite often at night, but had never visited half the venues before. So I can vouch that they all lie far off the mainstream, even for locals, let alone tourists! A welcome break from our more commercial / touristy hotspots. Thank you for the education, Paul!

1  Thank FriendlyCT
Reviewed December 11, 2019 via mobile

From start to finish this tour was brilliant. Hands down the best tour I've done in cape town. Our tour guide Paul was friendly and chatty all the way through and definitely knew his stuff. Would 100% recommend to everyone who likes a drink and wants to go to places most tourists don't.

1  Thank Joseph R
Reviewed December 11, 2019 via mobile

The food was delicious and plentiful, everybody was stuffed by the end of the experience. The Kimberley Hotel is a hidden gem, the perfect place to have your sundowners. The others who joined in the experience, and the regulars at the Kimberley Hotel bar, were lovely and accommodating. Paul is a delightful man who loves to connect with people. I left there feeling like I had found my vibe and crowd. Would definitely go again if I'm back!

Reviewed November 23, 2019 via mobile

In absolutely enjoyed every minute with Paul, the tour guide, he really knows his stuff and where to take you. I’d definitely recommend the experience if you’d like to see an exclusively different side to Cape Town.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank Axel T
fotoboer, Owner at Fringe Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2019

Thanks, awesome! Hope you liked the photos.