Hilton Cape Town City Centre
Cape Heritage Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
$136
$126
  • Breakfast included
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
$225
$126
$155
$122
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

The Cape Royale(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
$232
$202
  • Pool
Derwent House Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)
$137
$103
Agoda.com
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
$198
$145
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Blackheath Lodge(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
$134
$89
Priceline
Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel(Cape Town Central)
$723
$397
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $456/night.

One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
$725
  • Breakfast included
Cape Grace(Cape Town Central)
$555
$425
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $475/night.

1,468 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetable mountainbo kaapfree shuttleconcierge stafflong streetsignal hillbedroom suiteshuttle servicemini baran upgradethe hotel offerswater frontcomfortable staycentral locationwaterfront areacamps bay
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stayed at the Cape Town Hilton (City Center) in early July 2013. I have traveled extensively for many years and I have to say this is one of the best hotel experiences I have had. From the views of Table Mountain and Lions Head, to the staff, to the executive lounge it was all first class.

My son (13) was amazed at how nice the hotel was (second opinion from a well traveled kid :-). The staff remembered each day where we were touring and asked how it was at the end of the day. They were great in every aspect.

It would be a bit of walk to the waterfront, but they have a bus that goes down every hour. The cab ride was about $4 if the bus times didn't work. Very safe in all ways, we had no troubles at all (of course play it smart as in any large city). I received an incredible rate, it was a fraction of the hotels directly on the waterfront.

Room Tip: Request a room with a view of Table Mountain, its amazing to see the mountain at sunrise and sunset.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
MarkusFritz, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Cape Town City Centre.

I was delighted to learn that you and your family enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us.

Your positive comments with regards to the property and compliments for our team members are greatly appreciated, especially coming from such well-traveled guests.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back for more Hilton Hospitality in the near future.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I said with my wife and my son here for four nights. We were upgraded to deluxe room at check-in. The room was big and elegantly furnished. The bathroom was spacious with a big bath and a shower area. The king bed was very comfortable. The only hiccup was the venetian blinds on the window which did not close completely, so part of the room was lit up at sunrise. The service definitely lives up to the Hilton standard. The front desk team was efficient and helpful. The one touch service meant you had all the assistance at the press of a button. The hotel has a pool, bar, lounge and fitness centre on the mezzanine level. It also has Mezbaan, an Indian restaurant at the same level, though with different entrance. First night there was a private party at Mezbaan. As a result, we were told to use the lounge and the Mezbaan food was served to us by the lounge staff. The service was extremely good with no delays even though it meant the person had to make numerous trips up and down the stairs to Mezbaan while balancing his workload at the bar. The staff, the service, the food definitely make a complete experience. Though the hotel is not at the waterfront, I would definitely recommend it as it is quite central and both the beaches and table mountain are very short drives from here. I'm definitely going back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
MarkusFritz, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

It is particularly heart-warming to receive such a positive review from a Senior Contributor on TripAdvisor. Your comments and compliments are greatly appreciated and I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Cape Town City Centre soon.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stayed at this property while in Cape Town for work. If you're going to stay downtown, this is a very nice property. There are some nice places to eat just a short walk or cab ride away. I would recommend a room that faces Table Mountain. There is something spiritual about walking up to that view out of your window!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Table Mountain!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
MarkusFritz, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am pleased that you enjoyed our prime location and the stunning views many of our rooms have to offer. I can only agree, Table Mountain has something magical about it and one can never get enough of looking at it!

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future,

Reviewed June 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this property for four nights in June, at the beginning of our honeymoon.
It was an all-round wonderful experience.
At check-in, staff were aware that we were on our honeymoon, and sent up a bottle of champagne and some chocolate-covered strawberries later that evening. Staff were friendlly and helpful throughout our stay.
The room was the most beautiful Hilton room I've ever seen - hardwood floors and great use of woods with interesting grain throughout the room. The pictures on the website really don't do it justice. Also, the website made it look as though only the suites have bathtubs, but our room had one as well.
The hotel's location is good, within walking distance of several restaurants, particularly on Long Street. We also had a fabulous view of Table Mountain from our room. You could probably walk to the V&A Waterfront too, but the hotel provides a shuttle that runs hourly free of charge.
The executive lounge was nice - breakfast was the same spread as downstairs in the restaurant, and evening snacks were good too.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Hilton Cape Town City Centre.

I am delighted to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and we could contribute to a memorable honeymoon experience.

Once again, thank you for your great review and I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

This hotel exemplifies the service levels that one would expect at a Hilton. The rooms were elegant and spacious, the executive lounge was fully stocked and staffed with attentive and helpful attendants.The front desk staff were superior. Trul an exceptional Hilton! Great job!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of "table Rock Mountain".
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for this fantastic review on TripAdvisor.

I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed our modern and comfortable rooms and facilities and rated our Front Desk team members as “superior”.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back soon,