Hilton Cape Town City Centre
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
$171
Protea Hotels
  • Restaurant
$187
  • Pool
The Cape Royale(Cape Town Central)
$143
$128
  • Pool
Derwent House Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)
$154
$144
Agoda.com
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
$197
$160
Priceline
Blackheath Lodge(Cape Town Central)
$184
$92
Priceline
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
$762
$733
  • Breakfast included
Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel(Cape Town Central)
$752
$427
Cape Grace(Cape Town Central)
$549
$429
1,457 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetable mountainbo kaapfree shuttleconcierge stafflong streetsignal hillbedroom suiteshuttle servicemini barthe hotel offerswater frontcomfortable staycentral locationwaterfront areacamps baysouth africa
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Lovely hotel, well situated for all major Cape Town attractions and good value for money. Rooms and decor of high quality, food is excellent and staff are very friendly and welcoming. We had an exec room so access to lounge which was great for breakfast and evening drinks as well as good views from top floor. Gym and pool area are a little on the small side but it was never too busy in either. This was our first time in Cape Town and staying here made it very easy, relaxing and enjoyable.

Room Tip: Stay in an exec room and ask for a pool facing room
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
MarkusFritz, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to receive an evaluation like yours and I hope that you will find your way back to Cape Town soon.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is a small hotel but really a nice hotel. Food is amazing, if you would like to have a true experience of Cape culture this is a nice hotel to try out. The amazing thing is that all food is halal which worked out perfect for us. The gym is very nice and spacious, with a wonderful air con! The restaurant at the hotel has really nice divine food. We were lucky to be there in Jan as the Kaapse Klopse (coon carnival) came pass the hotel, the atmosphere was amazing. Staff are very friendly and try there best, i needed them to put my things in a freezer throughout our stay they were so helpful with that as well. Many times i needed my bathroom cleaned like twice a day they came quickly and had it done! Amazing service! and i am very glad to see a hotel that accommodates for halal!

Room Tip: A high floor would be nice so you can see more of the city!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Samee s
MarkusFritz, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Hilton Cape Town City Centre.

Your positive comments regarding our excellent customer service are highly appreciated and have been relayed to the rest of my team.

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed our culinary offer and even had the chance to experience the famous parades in the city centre during your stay.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to another unforgettable holiday experience!

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Right in the middle of Cape Town it is a convenient location with great access to everything. The hotel is small, but they have everything you need an amazing friendly helpful staff. Leverage the hotel for getting around, sight seeing and even wine tours - they are very knowledgeable about their area and helpful in making your adventure even better. We had a great experience

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Real-Insight
MarkusFritz, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great feedback on this website.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed every aspect of our hotel and services and we could contribute to a "great experience" in Cape Town.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back at the Hilton Cape Town City Centre in the near future.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Chose this hotel as a result of reviews on this site. Spent 3 nights there. Arrived very early after overnight flight and were able to check in immediately. That was a bonus. Caught the 9am shuttle down to the Waterfront which was deserted at that time of the morning. Be aware the shuttle does leave promptly on the hour so don't be late ! Lovely room overlooking Table Mountain . Swimming pool was small but fine for a quick dip. Breakfast was good and all staff were lovely.
Location - 30 minute walk to the waterfront and other way, on the route to Table Mountain. Would definitely return.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments on this website.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and our hotel and I am looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I did not enjoy this hotel. The only redeeming quality was the restaurant that serves excellent curries and biryani (pity you are not able to have a glass of wine with it). The room was facing the busy street that passes by and as a result was very noisy! I stayed here in Dec 2012 and was told that my friend and I could not sit at the outside table with our glasses of wine (it was about 30 degrees in Cape Town that day) so it begs the question what the point is of having a great view of table mountain if you can't enjoy the view? I understand the need to respect other peoples beliefs and religions, but really? Are they not able to supply something other than macon based sausages for breakfast (EVERYDAY) with no other alternatives. I requested gluten free bread (I was staying there for three nights/four breakfasts) and I am still waiting for my gluten free toast? No so sure I would stay there again in a hurry when Cape Town has so many other options that are within the same price range and in my view, present much better service and more comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank loup33
MarkusFritz, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hilton Cape Town City Centre.

I regret to learn that you were not entirely satisfied with your recent stay and I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and frustration you experienced with regards to the shortcomings in service you received from our restaurant staff members regarding your order. Please be assured that this kind of issues are certainly not in keeping with the high standards we strive to maintain. We do value your feedback and your report has been communicated to the Food & Beverage Manager.

As a global hospitality company, we serve as a meeting place for people from all walks of life. In an effort to meet the needs of our diverse guests and the communities in which we operate, Hilton Cape Town City Centre provides a Halaal-friendly environment.

Two of our restaurants, Bistro 126 and Mezbaan have been certified as Halaal by SANHA (South African National Halaal Authority)
Alcohol is available at Signal Hill Lounge located at the pool deck, where you can order food from our international menu. Many of our guests enjoy their food and drinks at the terrace with its beautiful views of Signal Hill.

I do hope that despite your disappointment on this occasion, we have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel at some point in the future.