Situated on the edge of Bo-Kaap (the Cape Malay district) with its colourful houses and restaurants the hotel is excellently located within an easy 10 minutes walk of both Long Street - with its plethora of restaurants - and the City Centre. For those who would find the 25 minute walk to the Waterfront too taxing the hotel runs a free hourly shuttle bus there and back between 09:00 and 18:00.
The general management and running of the hotel was exemplary. Staff were welcoming, helpful and friendly; Rooms are well furnished and provide a wide range of amenities and the breakfasts were excellent.
Additional facilities include a small but welcoming open air pool, free internet access and an underground car park beneath the hotel available at a reasonable daily charge.
The Executive rooms on the 7th and 8th floors are luxurious and provide excellent views over either the V&A Waterfront and Table Bay or Table Mountain.
Overall I would highly recommend this hotel as a base for your Cape town stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Africa's second largest city at the foot of Table Mountain, the Hilton Cape Town City Centre hotel is only 20 minutes from Cape Town Airport and is close to many shops and businesses, the wine district, a variety of beaches and the National Parliament. All of the modern Guest Rooms at this Cape Town hotel boast large windows, 32-inch LCD TVs and complimentary wireless internet access. Upgrade to an Executive Room for stunning views of Table Mountain or the city and access to the Executive Lounge, with complimentary breakfast, canapés and drinks. Hold a conference for up to 120 guests in one of 6 meeting rooms or 2 board rooms, which offer the very latest in audio/visual technology and ensure your event is a success with our business center. Indulge in an all-day dining experience in the elegant Mezbaan restaurants(Halaal certified by ICSA) and sip cocktails and relax with a fragrant shisha pipe in the exotic Signal Hill Terrace Lounge and Restaurant. Work out in our Fitness Center or soak up the glorious South African sunshine and stunning views of the Bo-Kaap and Table Mountain in the outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Cape Town City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cape Town City Centre Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hilton Cape Town City Centre South Africa