“Awesome Tour”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Awesome Tour”
Reviewed September 28, 2010

We had Tania for a tour to Hermanus for whale watching from Cape Town. It was such a great tour! She was so friendly and full of information. She made us feel so comfortable. I couldn't have asked for anything more in a guide or a company. I will definitely go with them again the next time we head to Cape Town with a doubt. I would recommend them highly.

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Yaseen and Tania are wonderful!”
Reviewed September 18, 2010

Personalized itinerary, friendly and knowledgeable guides, and amazing memories. The best tour operators in Cape Town. Highly recommended.

2 Thank mpb46
Yarmouth, Me.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Entertaining, knowledgeable and accommodating.”
Reviewed September 10, 2010

The kind folks at An African Villa recommended Yaseen and Tania when we needed transportation from the airport. One quick trip with Yaseen and we were hooked. For two days he showed us more of Cape Town, the best wineries, and the most scenic routes around the peninsula than we could have seen in two weeks on our own. He took us to delightful, off the beaten track restaurants for lunch, and treated us to scenic vistas that were breathtaking, while letting us stop at any time for photo ops that were out of this world. He was informative, knowledgeable and hilarious, not to mention dependable and prompt. We'll call them on our next trip to Cape Town.

1 Thank Mainephotos
Quezon City, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tours, great guide”
Reviewed September 9, 2010

A friend an I have gone on a tour with Tania and so have my mom and my sister. All our experiences were great. Tania is knowledgeable, fun and friendly. She clearly loves Cape Town and South Africa, and you can't help but fall in love with the place, too, with her as your guide.
The rates are reasonable, and Tania is very flexible in terms of changing the itinerary to fit your interests, so you can tailor-fit a tour to suit you.
I definitely recommend Discovery Tours, and will tour with them again if I'm lucky enough to go back to Cape Town.

1 Thank katrinaaaaa
London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“I never expected such spectacular sights...”
Reviewed September 4, 2010

I never expected such spectacular sights on our tour of the peninsula - whales, penguins, lush green forests, beautiful rugged cliffs... Incredible. Tanya is a great guide.

1 Thank Julesee