“As good as it gets”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“As good as it gets”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Just got back from the peninsula tour with Tania.
Excellent, she took the time to get to know us and tailored the day to suit us. Very friendly without being overtly so, lots of interesting conversation and information on a wide range of topics. Tania also engineered plenty of time for us to be on our own, which we appreciated. This is our first tour in CT so i honestly cannot say discovery tours are the best, however, i can say today was superb and i would happily recommend discovery tours to anybody.

Cambridge MA
“Amazing trip to Cape Town”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Just came back from Cape Town!
Glad I booked my tours with Tania and Yaseen. Even before I met them, I was really impressed with how quick my emails were answered as I was inquiring about the tours.
Once there, we were picked up right on time everyday from the hotel in a real comfortable vehicle and got to see the best of Cape Town and the outskirts. Tania and Yaseen are extremely knowledgeable and friendly pointing out facts and information in every direction. It was great to have these 2 locals that have so much history of the area spending the day with us. Unlike most typical tour groups, we got to see not only the main attractions but also stop by some of Tania and Yaseen’s favorite local spots for picture taking, shopping and eating. Tania and Yaseen were so flexible in showing us around and were very attentive to what we wanted to see within each of our tours. They did not make us feel rushed. It is all about you having fun and exploring this magnificent place. From coastal beaches, spectacular mountain views, local shops, wineries, to interesting wildlife we got to see so much. Tania and Yaseen intentionally keep their tour groups small to provide you with that personalized experience, and you do feel it.
I am so happy that I used Discovery Tours on this trip and would highly recommend anyone heading to Cape Town to contact Tania and Yaseen for a trip of a lifetime! Happy Traveling-

Visited November 2012
Forster, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Terrific tour”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We did a Peninsula tour with Yaseen and couldn't have asked for a better guide. Yaseen was tops in all areas - punctuality, knowledge, friendliness, advice. If he could have arranged better weather, I'm sure he would have! At the end of the day, I felt that we had the best possible introduction to the Peninsula and to the flora and fauna, and, in addition, some added interesting information about Cape Town. I will not hesitate to do another tour with Discovery Tours if I am ever back in Cape Town.

Visited October 2012
Baughurst, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Discovery Tours - wonderful experience”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I had two one day tours with Tania and Yassen and they were the best days of our holiday in Cape Town. They also provided us with faultless airport transfers.

Their admin prior to the travel was clear and precise.

The trips were fun and informative with two knowledgeable guides and their ability to spot game was simply breathtaking

I strongly recommend anyone visiting CT to use Discovery Tours.

Visited November 2012
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A great tour!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

We had a wonderful day with Tania exploring the Cape. We saw some wonderful sights and learned much about the indigenous flora and fauna. The tour was friendly, informative and fun! We even spent the evening with Yaseem and Tania that turned out to be quite eventful!