1,341 results
All reviews pepper crab pepper club hotel long street sinatra restaurant table mountain loop street camps bay shuttle service free shuttle night life rooms are spacious concierge desk enjoyed my stay lion's head signal hill our honeymoon bars and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2019

My stay at the Pepperclub was beyond amazing, from the moment I was picked up from the airport I was treated with respect. Everything went smoothly and the main perk was that they communicated. Once I checked in I found out they upgraded me and they was the best welcome. They staff knew me by face and name and always made all of my requests happen. Their is constantly staff in the lobby, at the door, and outside which made me feel safe. Then they made me feel special on my birthday by brining me a cake and sparkling wine. The cinema is a luxury touch, imagine having a private cinema day in your pjs in you same hotel. Room service and breakfast was great and housekeeping was good, my room was always cleaned twice a day. They even left me chocolates on my pillow every night. Besides all of the amazing things withtin the location is perfect which I was shocked by, it is walking distance from long street, Bo-Kaap and green market square and they provide complimentary rides to VA waterfront and Camps Bay, everything else is about a 70R uber away. This is for sure a 5 star establishment, I already have friends who told me their booking a stay there when they visit Capetown. I highly doubt I would stay anywhere when I return.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EmilyJane-PCH, Guest Relations Manager at Pepperclub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for much for sharing your experience and your wonderful rating of Pepperclub Hotel.

We love celebrating milestones with our guests and we are so happy we were able to make your stay so memorable. I could not agree with you more that the staff are so great at creating magical moments and we are so pleased to learn that you had such a great birthday celebration with us!

Regarding the cinema it is a great opportunity to have a cozy day especially if the weather is not the best outside. I think it provides such a comfortable area for our guests to relax and experience a luxury movie experience.

Overall we have really enjoyed reading your review and have shared it with all of our teams.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Pepperclub Hotel.

Reviewed April 18, 2019

It is everything you want and didn't know you want. We stay here every year for a couple of days and it only got better. The staff is amazing, the housekeeping is very helpful and cleans immediately when you ask and the facilities are the best.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Good Day Anne,

What an amazing review! Thank you so much for your loyalty and dedication to Pepperclub Hotel.

It is always a pleasure to welcome you back and we are so pleased you have noticed our enhancements over the years!

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near Future!

Reviewed April 18, 2019

We transferred to this hotel after being very disappointed with our original hotel choice. The Pepperclub was excellent. Great reception and concierge service. Lovely rooms, Awesome breakfast. Useful pool and gym, with a great view.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi there Debbie!

Thank you for your review and sharing your feedback with us. We are so happy you enjoyed our services and most importantly your stay with us.

We definitely look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed April 18, 2019

We stayed at the Pepperclub for 2 nights.
We were received in a very friendly & welcoming way.
Our stay was lovely. Restaurant's food was very good.
Staff friendly, overall service was excellent
Room was clean & neat.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi Nicky,

Thank you for writing such a kind review of Pepperclub Hotel. We are so happy to learn that you had a wonderful stay and that you experienced service excellence starting at your check in and throughout the rest of your stay.

We always strive to provide a personal and unforgettable experience for our guests and we feel so grateful when receiving feedback like yours!

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed April 17, 2019

Highly recommended. Excellent location, friendly knowledgeable and helpful staff. Excellent for solo travellers as well as couples families or groups. The rooms are spacious clean with an excellent view from all sides.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EmilyJane-PCH, Guest Relations Manager at Pepperclub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Good Evening,

Thank you for your kind review and sharing your feedback with us. We are so pleased with your recommendation and it is such a pleasure to learn that our friendly staff were able to assist you and provide you with a memorable experience.

We definitely look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.