Great hotel but not so great immediate surroundings. Decided not to eat at the Sinatra hotel restaurant as it was a basic Italian menu. We walked down Long Street (it was a Friday evening) and found nothing appealing for a 40 something couple looking for a dinning experience to match the hotel. Such a pity! We took a complementary shuttle to to Pepper Club Restaurant in Camps Bay for a change of location. Amazing concierge service and a very polite and helpful shuttle driver. Stunning bar service and simply sublime champagne by the glass at the Pepper Club hotel bar. Beautiful rooms (we were on the 14th floor) with great city views. As Capetonians, we loved this hotel. Suggestion: Cayenne spa must open till 9pm as this is a great place to stay for a weekend. Arrive at 6 and enjoy a spa experience. Otherwise, will DEFINITELY be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bound by Loop, Long, Pepper and Bloem Street, Pepperclub Hotel & Spa is situated in the heart of bustling Cape Town and at the foot of renowned Table Mountain and Lions Head. The hotel not only offers the ideal location, but also five star comfort and personalised service to suit the needs of both leisure and business travellers. Inspired by New York's chic interiors, the hotel consists of 210 generously appointed suites, all of which include spectacular views of Cape Town. Facilities at the hotel include, among others, the intimate Odeon cinema, a fully-equipped gymnasium and a swimming pool with panoramic views. Cayenne Spa, tucked away on the 8th floor of the hotel, offers sanctuary for guests with its modern aura and eclectic menu of modern treatments. Located on the ground floor is Pepperclub's exclusive Paparazzi Bar & Lounge and in-house restaurant, Sinatra's, which combines a stylish and modern setting with a menu inspired by European continental cuisine. The hotel also offers guests scheduled complimentary shuttles to the V&A Waterfront and Camps Bay, home to one of South Africa's most beautiful and picturesque beachfronts. It is here that you will also find our beach club facilities. Hotel guests will have exclusive VIP access to the beach club's showers, private lockers and changing and restroom facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pepperclub Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel And Spa
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel Cape Town Central
- Pepperclub Hotel & Spa Cape Town, South Africa