We stayed at the Pepper Club for a few days the past two weeks and loved the space we were in. The upscale hotel is in an unassuming part of town that seems out of place when you are driving around that part of the neighborhood. Telling from the clients there, we were a little out of place since we were on vacation and not there for business. Regardless, the porters and the other staff treated just like the men in the suits.
The hotel room was bigger than some apartments I have been in. The bedroom portion was a bit small, but the full kitchen, living room, bathroom with the best bathtub ever, and the wrap around porch made up for it. We spent more time in the living room and the patio than anywhere else. I know several people have talked about the rooms that face Long Street are loud. We had a room lower, level 9, and it was the opposite corner of Long. You still have the best view of Table Mountain and no noise.
The porter and the car service to the Waterfront and to Camp's Bay was usable, but make sure to be at the drop point a few minutes later not to miss their scheduled pick up. Also, some of the staff members were not aware of their own driving schedule. But riding in a Mercedes was nicer than a random taxi.
The breakfast could be better since it was meant for business men and not for the family type accommodations. Kids would probably not care about having just cereal and fruit, but business types need eggs and bacon etc.
The bathroom was beyond wonderful. I want the same type tub where I can read for hours like I got to do there.
The place was immaculate, the staff was wonderful and the location to good restaurants on Long was nice. I would stay again since the place was easy to get to the Waterfront but not nearly as expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bound by Loop, Long, Pepper and Bloem Street, Pepperclub Hotel & Spa is situated in the heart of bustling Cape Town and at the foot of renowned Table Mountain and Lions Head. The hotel not only offers the ideal location, but also five star comfort and personalised service to suit the needs of both leisure and business travellers. Inspired by New York's chic interiors, the hotel consists of 210 generously appointed suites, all of which include spectacular views of Cape Town. Facilities at the hotel include, among others, the intimate Odeon cinema, a fully-equipped gymnasium and a swimming pool with panoramic views. Cayenne Spa, tucked away on the 8th floor of the hotel, offers sanctuary for guests with its modern aura and eclectic menu of modern treatments. Located on the ground floor is Pepperclub's exclusive Paparazzi Bar & Lounge and in-house restaurant, Sinatra's, which combines a stylish and modern setting with a menu inspired by European continental cuisine. The hotel also offers guests scheduled complimentary shuttles to the V&A Waterfront and Camps Bay, home to one of South Africa's most beautiful and picturesque beachfronts. It is here that you will also find our beach club facilities. Hotel guests will have exclusive VIP access to the beach club's showers, private lockers and changing and restroom facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pepperclub Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel And Spa
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel Cape Town Central
- Pepperclub Hotel & Spa Cape Town, South Africa