A very modern and generally well presented Hotel, sadly let down by three things:
Fronting onto Long St. with its pack packer hostels and late night bars its probably not the location I would build a five star hotel! The noise at night does carry a long way up. Its wasn't a huge problem if you don't go to bed before 1am and are not tee-total.
Because there are so many bars in the vicinity and presumably late night merry clients, the street corners near the Hotel are a mecca for hustlers. Beware of this area of Long St unless you have your wits about you, or are familiar with of some of the scams.
Don't expect to impress people by telling them you stayed in a 5 star Hotel at the top end on Long St. especially if they know Cape Town of old. Let say, this was one of the favourite areas for the "Ladies of the Night".
Hotel Service was OK, but not as others reviewers have said; 5 Star.
Pool was small and very exposed being on the 8th Floor. Never seen waves like before on a pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bound by Loop, Long, Pepper and Bloem Street, Pepperclub Hotel & Spa is situated in the heart of bustling Cape Town and at the foot of renowned Table Mountain and Lions Head. The hotel not only offers the ideal location, but also five star comfort and personalised service to suit the needs of both leisure and business travellers. Inspired by New York's chic interiors, the hotel consists of 210 generously appointed suites, all of which include spectacular views of Cape Town. Facilities at the hotel include, among others, the intimate Odeon cinema, a fully-equipped gymnasium and a swimming pool with panoramic views. Cayenne Spa, tucked away on the 8th floor of the hotel, offers sanctuary for guests with its modern aura and eclectic menu of modern treatments. Located on the ground floor is Pepperclub's exclusive Paparazzi Bar & Lounge and in-house restaurant, Sinatra's, which combines a stylish and modern setting with a menu inspired by European continental cuisine. The hotel also offers guests scheduled complimentary shuttles to the V&A Waterfront and Camps Bay, home to one of South Africa's most beautiful and picturesque beachfronts. It is here that you will also find our beach club facilities. Hotel guests will have exclusive VIP access to the beach club's showers, private lockers and changing and restroom facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Pepperclub Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel Cape Town Central
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel And Spa
- Pepperclub Hotel & Spa Cape Town, South Africa