Tripadvisor

from $51.15
from $39.04
from $39.04
7,088 results
All reviews blue route day ticket hop on hop red bus camps bay red tour canal cruise table mountain different routes your bearings top deck groot constantia wine route open top bus kirstenbosch gardens bus tour long street
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

A good way to see the city with information supplied via the headphones. I opted for the Peninsula Tour which gave me a overview of the surroundings areas which lasted over 2 hours.I travelled fro the Waterfront, Kirstenbosch, Constantia, Hout Bay, Camps Bay , Clifton and along the coast.This gave me a good insight into places I wanted to visit later.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Loved this tour - buses came very regularly and the drivers were so helpful and friendly all the time. The commentary is fun and interesting and I just loved it all. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

very well organized, we recieved a lot of useful informations. all the busstops are easy to find. absolutley recommended

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank angelikaneu
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Did the blue route as I only had a few hours & it was first class to get to know Cape Town. I have been to CAPE TOWN often but I never tried the tour bus in my own country although I do use it whenever I travel.
I got on the bus in HOUTBAY & I was so glad I did. It is an inexpensive & safe way of seeing everything. I would recommend it again & one of my friends that joined me had just come off the RED route & raved about that.

Do yourself a favour & see Cape Town in a relaxed way & get your bearings.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

We went on a year end function and this was one of our trips, the Purple Bus. Would recommend adding this to your to do list, It's so much fun and informing with the most spectacular views of Cape Town,

Date of experience: February 2019